What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Quartz - 09/18/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartz

In-game Name
[Hydra] Quartz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, I dpi glitched. Some officers were trying to taze me and I tryied doing my best at dodging bullets, but I dpi glitched without even knowing.

Why should we unban you ?
I am very sorry for what I did. I dodge bullets like that everywhere i play and I was never told I dpied. It truely was an accident and It will never happen again. I just play with high dpi, and dodged tasers a few times like that and was never called out for dpi glitching. I am verry sorry what I did and I will make sure that this will never hapan again.
Here are my dpi settings if you do not belive me. https://gyazo.com/985e4b47f3bb19503ab5dd6d2146ceac I also tried explaining the cops which arrested me that it was an accident but they didnt belive me and just called stuff assuming that I did that just to get away.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait how are we not aware that this could be used to gain an advantage? How have your only been told/known now that this is an issue. Seem's a little too convenient. 

https://gyazo.com/b4762bc554e0d70ef5c8fa2a73906882 

This is the gyazo of your DPI, you can see how you've been able to gain an upperhand, if this had been a gunfight with you involved you'd have such an advantage.

How have we only found that this is an issue. Surely people have brought this up in the past to you.

In the past this hasnt been an issue for me as my dpi was 6 times as low. Recently, I started playing some games which I found easier to play with higher dpi(osu, age of empires). When I was mainly playing my dpi was at about 600. It is a huge difference to go from 600 to 3800. I was used to flick my wrist a distance that would only cause to move so little, that I would just steer left/right instead of actually dping. That was about my 4th time of playing so I still didnt get properly used to that dpi.

In my opininon, I could have prevented this just by actually not being lazy to double click razer synapse and set my dpi to the normal one. I truely am verry sorry for my actions. I will make sure to stop doing this as I can cause harm to other players just by having and unfair advantage. Even if I know I cant be dping I will make sure that this foolish action of mine will not happen again even if I am trying to use this tehnique of dodging stuff properly.

I made sure to give another read to the rules to correct any wrong behaviour I previously had and if I manage to get  unbanned I will make sure that events like this will never happen again.

-Quartz

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we be certain you won't have another one of these accidents and why should we trust you that this was indeed an accident? Tell us what you can bring to the community to make that risk worthwhile. 

Well I have been on this server for about 8 moths now and I spent most of playtime in Arma 3 playing on this server (about 60%). In all this time I had no major issues with staff team/other players, and I only had 1 report file against me. Yes, my roleplaying wasn't the best at some times, but after a few mistakes I always made sure to check the rules again since they are constantly updating. In my time being here I didn't cause any trouble and as I previously said, this truely was an accident that was 100% caused by me, and I am fully aware of my mistakes. 

I am a trustworthy person, and If stuff like this ever happens again(exploiting) I wont ever bother making an appeal, since I lied to the staff team, the only ones giving me chance to somehow repair my mistakes.

Rpuk is pretty much the only reason why I still play videogames since it is unique. If I manage to get unbanned I will always attempt to keep my RP at best and my DPI as low as it should be. The NHS changed who I am on this server. If it wouldn't have been for it now I will still be a hobo with mediocre RP. I made it to Surgeon and I don't think it is accidental.  I am very capable of giving good RP and I will make sure that it is going to stay like that.

With this chance I would also like to give an honest apology to @DELETER for a situation that I had with him not too much time ago that made me rethink about my RP and made me improve it greatly.

Your sincerely, Quartz

I now hope you will not use any exploits that you come across and bring them straight to the staff instead so we can keep and eye on it.
Using exploits ruins the fun of other people and its against server rules.
Hope you have learned from this.
Unbanned 27/09/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back