What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Quartz - 29/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartz

In-game Name
[LD] Quartzyyyy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for breaking the 2.2 rule -RDM.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone.
Well from my perspective I did everything fine and alright and the report put up against me actually surprised me. But when I looked at the guy I "initiated" on I saw that he wasn't able to hear what I said and, from his pov it looked like rdm.
I fully understand what I did and why I got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
To start off I want to state that I make sure that everything ,such as initiation etc, has been done before I start firing my gun. In this case, as I previously stated I thought that I did everything right and I was in my rights to shoot. Arma 3 Voip is fucked up and I personally think that this could be one crucial factor that lead to my ban, but I am not going to blame that and I have to accept that I was indeed mistaken and I should have took my time to do a proper quality initiation at that moment.
In the heat of the moment I could not think as clear and while selling 2.2 mil worth of Uranium I just tried getting away as fast as I can, so that's why I rushed RP and didn't think about my actions.
What can I do to prevent this:
Well if there is going to be a next time, I am going to make sure that my demands are clear and I make myself well understood before I unload my gun. I am going to take it easier, since obviously this is just a videogame, and I will think a few seconds about what I am going to say before I act .
I am going to explain the rule I broke:
RDM(random death match)- Killing/attempting to kill someone without any form of quality roleplay.
What I did is completely wrong and If I have the chance I will make sure that nothing like this will happen.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You've acknowledged what you've done wrong pretty accurately and answered most of our standard questions, however, there is one point that still remains.

How can we be sure that this won't happen again a few months later?  Sure you can hold yourself to what you're saying in the short-term but what about the long term?

I don't really mess up if I am initiating (of course rarely mistakes are made), so in my opinion there wouldn't be a problem holding myself in the long term. Obviously I will take this un-ban appeal like a lesson and I will always make sure that whatever threat I make is within audible distance and the person which I am talking to can clearly hear my demand and they will always have the chance to comply/fight back without having a doubt about what I asked them to do.

You were unbanned not that long ago and yet we find you on the dispute a bans again so will this be the last one?
Basically a final chance.

Yes, I was indeed banned about 3 months ago, but it was for exploiting, which I regret a lot. And yes, if I was to be un-banned, I'll take into consideration that it would be my final chance all the time while both in-game and in teamspeak, judging any situation carefully, and I wouldn't act even if there was the slightest confusion in my judgement. If I could have one final chance I would assure the staff team that you wouldn't find me again filing and un-ban appeal any time soon.

when the person putt the report up, Firstly you didnt see anything wrong. 
Do you now understand where you was wrong. And most important, do you know where to improve? 

I understand what I did wrong, that being that said person couldn't understand what I was saying, so they didn't know how to react or what to do, for my "initiation" wasn't understandable for them leaving them very confused and not even expecting the gunfire. I think I know where to improve, I think my initiation right and try to also deliver it the right way, but in this instance I wasn't able to do so. Taking my time and not rushing would have been the perfect solution to prevent my actions, and if I have done that, I wouldn't be writing an appeal.

Again, I apologise for my actions, as they were completely wrong, even if at the beggining it didn't seem so from my point of view, and I will make sure that, if given the chance, something like this will not happen any time soon.

Hmm...

I'll give you a chance.

If you're back here for the same/similar anytime soon, don't think we'll be so lenient..

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back