What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - R y - 10/12/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R y

In-game Name
A D A M

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Rescently one of my friends has been working on his own server along with another member of this community who has recieved a lifetime ban within the last week or two, my involvement in this server has been almost zero i signed up to the forums for it on wednesday and pretty much left it there. I am aware that a global message on that forums was made and directed to Wilco specifically using his surname to address him and this post was made by the lifetime banned owner of that server. This post is what cause the ban of the other owner of the server and i cant really understand his ban either but i digress, on this new server i had applied to become staff which was accepted by the owners and i did an interview which i passed and i became a Lvl 1 admin, this was a few days ago and nothing really happened since i had just been on RPUK as this server isnt public.

Why should we unban you ?
ry: hurry up we need it up asap
Adam ツ: I should be unbanned because i havent done anything to warrant a ban and definatly not a 1.6 community ban.
The comments made towards Wilco were not in my control and i had no idea that they were being made and didnt see it
until the day after its initial posting. I have not caused any trouble, advertised or spread rumours which is something i
heard was being done by some people.
I honestly dont understand my ban, im not trying to con my way out of this with some bullshit i genuinly havent done anything.
If there are specific reasons then please do enlighten me as i have no clue.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Firstly @R y you should not open appeals for others, On this occasion you will not get the warning point and 7 day posting restriction i suggest you never do it again for someone who is 1.6 community banned and keeps wasting our staffs time this morning in signing up with multiple new accounts.

This is the warning message adam sees when he views these forums:

UN4a-C6LRMycaAUQd9R8Lw.png

I wont sit here letting others advertise to our members on the back of our success, they can accuse me of whatever and libel me as much as they want, Its nothing but the usual trick these new communitys do to create drama just because they got caught out and banned for it.

As long as A D A M is part of there staff team and anyone else that joins the staff team you are then not welcome on RPUK this is due to previous staff members there advertising and posting libel, Its a decision we are within our rights to make.

However as already noticed they have used this to say we are threatening people they will get banned here if you play there, that is simply not the case, this is directed at the staff team only for obvious reasons.

Please pass this on to A D A M and suggest he stops signing up multiple accounts and wasting our staff teams time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back