What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Raga16 - 24/06/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raga16

In-game Name
AlexLCN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/07/17

Member of the team that banned you.
F A D E

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in Kavala and 1 guy followed me to the garage. At the garage I take out my car and went to the street, there I made a crash and I repaired my car and this guy who followed me put his gun out and told me "get out of the car and put your hands up" I drove my car and I came back and vdm him and 1 more guy.

Why should we unban you ?
I know this is a big and a serious community and VDM isn't allowed and I'm really sorry for what I done. I went to Kavala and I met this guy and I run him over because him was traying to rob me and him was standing in the middle of the road. I thing better about what I did and I know isn't ok. I am sorry for what I did and I hope I will get unbaned because I really enjoy this comunity and I triend another 2 or 3 comunity and isn't like this. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please quote us the rule you broke, explain it to us in your own words, and while you are at it. Why do we have a rule in place for this ?

The rule is [SIZE=medium](2.1) Vehicle Death match[/SIZE], it means that you are not allowed to use your car as a weapon like to[SIZE=medium] running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming. This rule is for a better role play because in real life you can not drive people over with your car.[/SIZE]

I run him over because him was traying to rob me and him was standing in the middle of the road
Can you explain to us why you drove off, then decided to turn around and veer into 2 players despite the fact you were already clear of the player who was trying to rob you?

What happened seems less innocent than what you have described. Can you describe what you did in detail and your reasoning behind it?

I will tell you the thruth, I went back intentional to vdm him but now I do not do this anymore and I am really sorry for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since its so long ago, what happened in terms of you wanting to comeback?
What changed?

I tried another comunities and none was like this and I really enjoy to play on this comuniti.

If you have been playing on other communities, how can we be sure you are fully aware of our rules?
What has led you to come back here? Have you been banned on these other communities? (Please do not mention any other communities/servers by name)

No, I wasn't banned but the players just try to rob. vdm and none was doing roleplay like here.

Someone that wants to be unbanned really do put some effort into the replies and "fight" the case.
It just does not seem like you want to.

Apply again in a few weeks.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back