What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ram (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram

Staff Team
Staff Team
Dear Admins 

Ram has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: SGT Ram
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198059085018
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49409645
Date & Time you was banned:: 29/8/2015 early in the morning
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): unknown
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Telling a civ to kill the pc
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 10H) Police are not allowed to execute players. There is no excuse for this. (Punishment is a ban)
that was inside the green zone , i forgot that kavala bar is part of the green zone when it happend
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: i'm really sorry about what happend there didnt mean to break the rules. i know all of the server rules and i forgot that we was inside the green zone,
the reason of me telling the civ "Red turtle to kill the PC" is because its was apart of a RP,
me and the guy Red Turtle and another guy called Lee was in kavala bar rping and singing to each other and drinking tea
when the Pc come he was behind the windows saying im watching you we ignored it and we keept singing and then the Pc start rping as a ghost,
the other guy Red turtle was rping as a ghost bastard the pc as i said rped as a ghost and knocked us down so we had to deal with him as a Ghost apart of rp. i would say it's wasn't a good rp so the guy red turtle asked me if he can shot him i said not and then he the pc knock him down again so i said shot him just shot him and then the guy red turtle killed him, i revive the pc in order to take off the ghost from his human body and then the pc start rping as a normal pc, as i said i forgot that we was inside the green zone, i understand what i done wrong and i'm really sorry
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hgF5yML_vE&feature , i was told that the player report that to a admin

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Please re-read the rules

I suggest for the next month you dont go near a gun, thats the terms of the unban!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back