What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rappy - 06/28/2017 (Unbanned 05/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rappy

In-game Name
[P] Rct. Rappy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/27/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
SI Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was last night for killing a PCSO officer in kavala. Last night me and my gang (the psychos) were in kavala and we were planning to set up a checkpoint on the bridge for a bit of fun and good RP, then the cops showed up from the main road. They started chasing me and then they lost me and talked to my gang in a peaceful manner, then someone said they needed help in an office building as a cop was coming up behind them and they thought things could go south, and they did. I went upstairs to find a PCSO, and I promptly told him to leave. A sergeant ran up the stairs and told me to place my hands above my head, I asked him to repeat this and he said it around 2-4 times as I could hardly hear him from my comms radio, but once I was certain I opened fire and killed him, he shot back but I came out on top. I did this because I didn't want to go to prison obviously, and I attempted to stay peaceful by trying to leave but he was the one who initiated. Then, after he was dealt with, I noticed the PCSO again. He was crouching there in the middle of the small room and, as he is technically a whitelisted cop on the blue for team I assumed I was initiated with all police in the area including him and I asked in teamspeak "Can I shoot the PCSO?" someone said "Yes", I do not know who but that is all I remember and I pulled out my pistol, shot the PCSO then executed them both. Before he died he said in direct communication "rdm?" and he could not say more as he was executed afterwards. Then, a massive gunfight between my gang and police ensued over this encounter. I'm sorry if it sounds like I may have been cop baiting, but my gang didn't actually want a fight and they were all kind of mad at me as 2 friendlies died and they were telling me off. I did not initiate upon the police first to my knowledge.

Why should we unban you ?
Because this was a simple mistake, I had just returned to the server from a long break and I was just getting to love it again. The RP was great, combat was intense and I had a good group of friends on the server for the first time. I loved it, and now I am sadly banned. I have since read the rules again after this ban, and I did read them before coming back but I really did think that the PCSO was technically a cop and as one just initiated on me, I could kill him. I realise for the sake of RP I should have spared him as he had no gun, but I was in the heat of the moment and he could have been feeding information to other cops on my whereabouts as there were plenty others in the area. I am truthfully sorry for what I have done, I really hope I can be taken back into the community and I have learned from my mistake. All I ask is at least take it down from a perm, I truly have loved the community in the past couple days and I just got back into it. My gang says I'm under strict strict watch if I do get unbanned, and it has affected them too. I made a mistake, and I really didn't think it was against the rules. I have learned to RP better now, and in future give people a chance when it comes to combat and violence, the guy was unarmed and I really shouldn't have killed him. Just thinking now it could be better to take him hostage for free passage and not shoot anyone else, it'd be so much more fun for RP but that is sadly what I didn't do. I'm sorry, and I hope I can be let back in the community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Just thinking now it could be better to take him hostage for free passage and not shoot anyone else, it'd be so much more fun for RP but that is sadly what I didn't do.
I forgot you can't take PCSO's hostage, I revoke this from my appeal. Sorry.

You just forgot you can't take PCSO's hostage and yet you agreed to reading the rules before posting the appeal. Could you please explain this?

You just forgot you can't take PCSO's hostage and yet you agreed to reading the rules before posting the appeal. Could you please explain this?
I didn't notice this rule until the second time reading them. Sorry.

You keep talking about the PCSO you killed. but why did you think it was justified to shoot a officer that is no threat to your life? 
He just asked to for your hands on your head. 

You keep talking about the PCSO you killed. but why did you think it was justified to shoot a officer that is no threat to your life? 
He just asked to for your hands on your head. 
Because at the time I thought he was a threat to my life, we were in a small compact room and he told me to put my hands on my head whilst pointing a large gun at me. I thought that if I didn't do it, I would have been shot and I didn't want to go to prison or heaven any time soon. If it was a rebel/civilian asking for me to put my hands up, I would have done the same and shot him (if I had the chance and my gun was raised already). I shouldn't have shot him and I know that now, and I hope I can get a second chance. I am sorry.

Can you quote me the rule you broke and explain it in your own words? 

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM)[/SIZE]

Shooting at any person or group to harm, kill or injure them without proper RP initiation and no reasons to kill them is considered RDM. There should always be a reason for killing someone and should be carried out as a last resort option, RP must always be attempted before shooting unless in the red zone (South of Pygros, clearly marked by a line on the map with skulls on it) where these rules do not have to be followed and RDM is of course allowed in these areas only. If you don't have a reason an RP reason to kill someone, don't do it and ONLY shoot if your life is in danger or if someone is clearly not adhering to your demands whence engaging in quality roleplay initiation and you have given them enough time to follow these demands.

What would you do different next time if a officer ask to put your hands on your head ? 

What would you do different next time if a officer ask to put your hands on your head ? 
I would try to RP it out, and I would only shoot if my life was directly threatened. If I had backup with me, I would potentially refuse putting my hands up and tell this to the officer I would give him a chance to let me go peacefully before any guns are fired.

alright you seem to learned from your mistake. 
i hope i don't see you again in this part of the forums. 

Unbanned 05/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back