What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rastafari - 09/19/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafari

In-game Name
Obscore

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/19/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Autoban

Reason given for your ban.
Because I had a tag with the [TI] tag

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I wasn't playing tho from the 2015 and had nothing to TI in those times after i stopped to play
I just went into game after really missing it out to try playing again tho, and found my self autobanned

Why should we unban you ?
Well. I said all i got im not sure what even happen tho when i left playing the game TI still was playin

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it seems you've been caught out on that one. Are you aware as to why this blanket ban is in place?

No sorry I never heard why they ate this ban I wasn't in contact with any of my team mates and didn't hear about the occurred im sure tho if I knew I wouldn't try to put [TI] Tag after all :D

Yeah kinda cought I was in the game like for 1 day and then thought to my self why not to put [TI] Tag so ppl could recognize me from the past and ate this ban right after logging in :D

Im actually curious to know what happens just for the record so I'd know what it all was about

Thanks for the response.

Rasta.

All members of the gang were issued a ban for their actions. It doesn't seem you were around when the ban was issued.

How can we be certain you won't carry on with the regrettable actions your old gangmates carried out? What can you bring to the community to warrant us taking this risk? 

Thanks for the response @TCK Matt

Well that kinda shame to hear, after all, we had a lot of fun RP moments together and that sad to hear that how it turned out for them.

I always was known for my quality RP and my background story that made my Russian Rasta personality :D I never Banned and never had any incidents with the admins or any stuff
I donated for that community at the time because I really love it and full support it when it comes to RP.
I've been part of NHS but not promoted because I Left playing the game for my studies.

I'm aware of all the rules and even after 2 years not playing here I've read the rules to see if something was changed & I believe that I could bring that high-quality RP that we were capable of... 
I'm not sure to which path ill take now the rebel or some other duties .. but I'm sure ill show it to the best side I could.

Thanks for your time reading.

Rasta.

We'll keep an eye on you as I see you are still friends with some of the players that have no chance of coming back... So don't let me down!

Don't forget to have another look over the rules.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back