What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rcr Brandon - 09/27/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Pebble

Lost MC
Unlinked
In-game Name
Brandon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic

Reason given for your ban.
<16:14:03> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Funny memes eh?"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Outcast had a few gang channels called .Deadjokes.exe , Unfunnymemes.Bat etc
people didnt like this gang channel name as people felt it was aimed at people who have 'died'.
The gang channel was renamed out of respect for those people that thought it was abusefull, we sat around in the channel and someone (cant remember who) started talking about my overwatch ban on a game and started making jokes, i renamed the channel to unfunnyjokes.bat, as a pisstake out of someone.

Why should we unban you ?
As i feel it was unjustified, as the channel rename must of been seen as a 'meme' or indirect abuse towards the member of staff that had complained.
I did not mean for it to be intepreted like this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vladic Kajust FYI the week is now up. Player has messaged me on Discord to remind me because he can't access forum, so I'm passing it on.

Any staff member can look at this now.

Edit: FYI we are not stupid. You get told not to name your channel something because it offends someone then when you name it something similar do not expect us to sit idly by. Your whole gang lost its channels because they trusted someone like you with channel admin. You got your ban. I suggest you admit to your mistakes to make this easier for the reviewing staff member.

For the reviewing staff member they named one of their channels deadjokes.exe then renamed it to deadmemes.bat after they were told it was offensive to someone. I removed the whole gangs channel and banned this player as he was the one who changed it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I will admit to changing the actual gang channel name, it was renamed to undead memes or something along those lines due to some jokes are that was being thrown around in the teamspeak channel, it was not a direct insult or subliminal diss at anyone in particular it was just a joke within the teamspeak channel. It was not meant for anyone to be offended or for the channels to be deleted as I did not think it would be interpreted this way, my apologises if it has been as it was not my intentions. 

In future I shall refrain from changing any channel names to immature jokes. 

I will admit to changing the actual gang channel name, it was renamed to undead memes or something along those lines due to some jokes are that was being thrown around in the teamspeak channel, it was not a direct insult or subliminal diss at anyone in particular it was just a joke within the teamspeak channel. It was not meant for anyone to be offended or for the channels to be deleted as I did not think it would be interpreted this way, my apologises if it has been as it was not my intentions. 

In future I shall refrain from changing any channel names to immature jokes. 
Like I said we are not stupid. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back