What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rcr Brandon - 27/09/2016 (Awaiting Vlad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Pebble

Lost MC
Unlinked
In-game Name
Brandon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic

Reason given for your ban.
<16:14:03> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Funny memes eh?"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Outcast had a few gang channels called .Deadjokes.exe ,
people didnt like this gang channel name as people felt it was aimed at people who have 'died'.
The gang channel was renamed out of respect for those people that thought it was abusefull and we then left it at that. we sat around a short while after in the channel and someone (Believe it was smally) started talking about my overwatch ban on a game and started making jokes, and then everyone starting joining in. Was a bit of banter within the Teamspeak channel itself, the renaming was not a piss take out of any staff or member support team member it was only a pisstake out of someones unfunny memes and jokes being thrown around in the teamspeak channel at the time

Why should we unban you ?
I have been apart of this community for roughly 1.5 years , (1 year of this being in the police getting to DI of academy) and the last few months coming on as rebel every now and then due to work being a bit hectic and me doing long hours. I have had only 1 report against myself early last year that got resolved almost instantanously. I have no bans on record (apart from this TS one now) and have been a near squeaky clean player since being here. (odd discussion in member support channels/being involved in a bit of drama regarding Jamz).

The joke was misinterpreted by Vladic i believe as it seemed to be direct abuse towards (leaving blank to stop drama) from the member support team. I did not actually know what had previously went on between someone within in my gang and the person who complained about the channel name until after it had been changed.
If i am given a second chance i promise to not be immature with things such as channel names in the future as i now see the wrong in my actions and that renaming channel names to immature things does not belong on a community such as this. I will also apologise to anyone that has been affected by any of my actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking in to it I can't determine the intent. However Timing paired with previous warnings it seems you were trying to poke the proverbial bear. I know you to not be of such a provoking standpoint but thats just how this seemed.

This has been left to sit for long enough now, so the ban will be lifted. If you could pm me with your ban reason and ts uid that would be wonderful. @Rcr Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back