What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RD Ravosk - 02/04/2017 [Unbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wing

Second Lieutenant
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
[ALT | Chairman] Lunar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/28/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
FADE

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Slack

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
RDMing of cops after a pursuit and mistakenly thought shots were fired and was allowed to shoot back.

Why should we unban you ?
The Issue what i was banned for happened on the 27th short after it occurred a admin came to investigate.
The Issue i was banned for was as well resolved on the 27th over TS with a senior officer (sergeant i think he was - cant recall name officer) and a admin (cant recall name)
The issue was resolved by a ferm warning and had to log off to read rules again as the reason why the incident happened was simply because a mistake and misconception of what was happening in the rp.
the 28th how ever a report a player was setup against me by a PC who was there and wasn't at the resolve i had with admin and the sergeant.
FADE was the admin who replied to it and asked if i had any comment to that but i was unable to respond due to 1-was away for birthday so not home and online and 2- cuss i had a 7 day restriction of posting. (fade learned this afterwards on the 29th the ban was applied as he moved it into action taken sins he dint see me reply)
So in short terms the reason i was banned for was for a situation that was resolved alrdy the day before on day that it happened.
Sadly due the fact i had post restriction + have to go true the same process like any1 else i could not post earlier than by now.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The Issue i was banned for was as well resolved on the 27th over TS with a senior officer (sergeant i think he was - cant recall name officer) and a admin (cant recall name)
So you can't recall the names? How do you expect me to believe you without supplying me with the names so I can verify this information? 

@F A D E got anything to add at all?

While reviewing the report I found it to be some what blatant rule break which he was banned for, which after I spoke to him and that he spoke to the people involved while the admin which arrived at the situation was present and recommended to resolve the situation which Ravosk stated that he did resolve it and yet the report was still put up.  

Indeed.

I have a friend who at the time was there and have noticed i was talking to a admin and to get it resolved.

He was by same admin warned for a rule he broke and was as well forced to leave and read rules.

i cannot tell if he remembers the name of the admin or not but he 120% surely did hear that the situation was resolved and that we got of with that warning and had to

log off to read rules again to prevent it from happening again. (while i was still reading it carefully and taking time for it he was begging me if i as done alrdy for do some BF1)

His name is: [ALT | MD] Sam forum name: Sammy1234 if interested to ask him for confirmation.

Hmm... So irrespective of the resolution regarding the situation, do you understand how it was RDM? Can you explain the RDM rule to me?

Hmm... So irrespective of the resolution regarding the situation, do you understand how it was RDM? Can you explain the RDM rule to me?
RDM mean random death match what stands for:

The shooting of a other player with out having a legit roleplay reason or by rules approved reason to shoot a person.

EG:

im a robber and wanna rob some1 i must initiate and tell him to put his hands up and give him time to respond (5-10 seconds)

if the victim pulls out a weapon to defend him self or does not comply even after several warnings im allowed to shoot.

its not allowed to KOS (Kill on Sight, except in red zone)

killing in blue / green zone is automaticly RDM as they are safe zones. (unless admin lvl 3 or up approves to raid PD)

EG fail reason = me as robber go to some1 tell to put his hands up and than start shooting instantly and not giving him the time or shoot the victim with out a proper warning or other ways of quality rp.

Indeed.

I have a friend who at the time was there and have noticed i was talking to a admin and to get it resolved.

He was by same admin warned for a rule he broke and was as well forced to leave and read rules.

i cannot tell if he remembers the name of the admin or not but he 120% surely did hear that the situation was resolved and that we got of with that warning and had to

log off to read rules again to prevent it from happening again. (while i was still reading it carefully and taking time for it he was begging me if i as done alrdy for do some BF1)

His name is: [ALT | MD] Sam forum name: Sammy1234 if interested to ask him for confirmation.
I can confirm however cannon remember the name

@Sammy1234 eehhhh thanks for wanna help sam but remember rule 12.4.

So next time even as much you wanna help just dont unless admin ask for it specifically from you k?

@Samatlewis could you strike his post sins the 12.4? (unless you dont see need for that)

(p.s excuses for his posting but he is new and i try hammering rules into him so he remembers them)

@Sammy1234 eehhhh thanks for wanna help sam but remember rule 12.4.

So next time even as much you wanna help just dont unless admin ask for it specifically from you k?

@Samatlewis could you strike his post sins the 12.4? (unless you dont see need for that)

(p.s excuses for his posting but he is new and i try hammering rules into him so he remembers them)
ok sorry boss

No name of the officers or admin.. Hmm...

Okay, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that what you are saying is true.

Are you willing to move forward and comply with our server rules?

No name of the officers or admin.. Hmm...

Okay, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that what you are saying is true.

Are you willing to move forward and comply with our server rules?
Yes i wanna move forward and yes i will comply to the rules.

On the basis you have learnt from your mistake you will be unbanned.

Please don't let me see you here again.

Have fun.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back