What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Redlum7 - 04/08/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlum7

In-game Name
redlum

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Alexim

Reason given for your ban.
Exploit

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
We were kind of messing around in kavala in the later hours with lots of civs and cops. Just messing around. I was arrested for a small traffic incident which was mostly RP(me acting as a blind guy). Then the cop ran away from me and my friend parked besides me so i got into the car which resulted into a ban.

Why should we unban you.
At the time of the ban i didnt know the rule. I have been playing on this server for a while and never broke the rules. Then i stopped playing for about 3 months or so so i forgot about some of the rules en didnt read them through again. So from me there was no harm ment and me and my friend actually had quite the laugh that we were able to pull it of.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition i would like to state that i just refreshed myself on the rules. i also found the following.

[SIZE=medium](2.5) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]From my current point of view its not that weird that i dont know or dont recall the rule as it is not stated here. Besides this its also not completely logical as normal handcuffed people can still run. [/SIZE]

Are you aware that this is a serious RP community?

Yes, I Am. Mostly my RP is serius and also here i was acting a blind man. The current time and state with everything going on just made it feel less serious and there for also my less serious responses and actions.

Under normal encounter i myself would class my rp as quite okay/good

So to answer your question. Yes i am aware that this is a serious RP server

So why hope into a car when restrained? Not that realistic is it?

If unbanned what could you bring to this community?

Because it was fun at the time, the cop neglected me by walking away and leaving me unatended and my friend and i had a laugh with it, thats why i hopped in. Without knowing that it was a banable offense ofcourse.

What i bring? What everyboy else who does not get banned brings. A decent player playing on your server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, i know most of the rules from my longer time playing on the server and being part of the PD for a short moment. As stated above, i did refresh myself on the rules for not knowing that i had comitted a banable offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back