What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ReformedNarexa - 23/10/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Lester Hester

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:74675134

The date of your ban.
25/02/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Caitlin

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned from the server for combat logging, I am very sorry for doing this and i have learned my lesson. I have been banned for several months now and would love to start playing again.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because I really enjoyed this server and would love to return, I assure you I will not do this ever again as it was a stupid mistake. I take full responsibility for combat logging, however I truly assure you that I have changed and will never do this again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
can you quote me the rules you broke, And explain in your own words ? 

"Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)."

I had an encounter with a police officer and they were arresting me in this case it was "Caitlin", I then exited the game to keep my things as I wasn't really thinking and it was a stupid mistake, I sincerely apologize for doing this and hope I get another chance to show that I have changed.

I am actually surprised you weren't banned in-game before this happened with Caitlin, what I see in this unban appeal from Teamspeak is completely and utterly disgusting. But you weren't banned in-game, but then went on and give Caitlin a bad attitude plus just leaving instead of actually roleplaying. Last time you also decided to bump your own topic twice and got punished for this, how did you not learn?

To be fair, I really don't know what you want from me now, I've said all I can and I am sorry, however I really don't think it's necessary to have me wait so long then when I mess up and bump without thinking you're all instantly on the topic to warn me, I'd just appreciate a response that isn't repeating the same thing that other people have said, I assure you I won't break any rules in game again but I can't really show that unless I get a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)."
Did you make an attempt to resolve this?

I don't believe your attitude has changed from the past. You negative attitude will reflect on your gameplay and your actions and I'm sure that if you are banned from team-speak and in-game the problem lies within you. 

Honestly it's quite worrying that when staff reply to me they give the littlest information possible, I responded on Monday and still no activity on my appeal, do you really hate your roles are staff that much. I've said everything possible and yes I know this will get locked for bumping because that fucking makes sense, As staff you need to give a shit but none of you do, Robbiee completely false banned me in the sense of him saying "I've never banned someone before" before hand so he clearly was hungry to ban someone and trust me I won't be returning to the community is actually pathetic how bad you all are at your role's as staff. P.S I hope you have worked on that big boy stutter Robbiee.
Says enough to me.
We are all volunteers and do this out of free will and slagging someone off like you did says enough. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back