What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - remi - 13/11/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTAAA

In-game Name
blank

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
CreatorChris

Reason given for your ban.
Discrimination

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I will tell you why I was banned, this cannot be written in 2 lines, so I am sorry for bombarding you with a long appeal, but this is what happened. I had not played Arma 3 for about 4 months and I thought I want to play some RP, I remembered this server and I quite enjoy it so I joined Teamspeak before joining the game, but I had to download Teamspeak for I use discord now, now upon trying to join i was meet with the message saying my Teamspeak security level was not high enough, so i thought ok I will just let it update while I play some on the server, then all of a sudden like 20 minutes later I heard a Teamspeak sound I had forgotten about Teamspeak and when I tabbed to Teamspeak I was not in the server, so I tried to join and it said I was banned I thought to myself this must be a mistake, but it was not apparently I was banned under 1:2 which is discrimination, but I could not figure out what had happened for a while but then while trying to bypass the ban, I found my Teamspeak identity which was set to "nigga_nigga.bitch" I don't remember exactly, but I remembered what had happened I have a friend wich is a streamer and he really does not like me doing dodgy stuff on steam in fear of being banned, so I found it funny to have this as my username for some reason, and when I deleted Teamspeak, I guess my settings still stayed, I realize that I might have offended someone when this happened and for that I am truly sorry, but that was never my intent I simply made a mistake that might have cost me my favorite RP server in arma, I don't actually have anything against the black race nor do i mind white people, I feel that I was wrongfully banned but also that the mistake is all mine the admin did the right thing, I don't expect to be unbanned all I ask is that I get a reduced ban from permanent to 2-4 weeks or anything of that kind.

Why should we unban you ?
I really don't know what to write here, I guess because I made a mistake, but that is such a weak answer, I have thought on this for a while now I don't believe I deserve to be unbanned, but I still hope to be unbanned because I love this server and I did not mean to offend anyone, I would never intentionally enter a public server with such a username

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

These so called "funny" jokes are are old and still it tend to bite people in the ass.
Im going to have a wild guess here, you have learned from this yeah ?

@Stavik

you would be correct in guessing that if you are referring to me changing my username to something racist as a mean to pranking my friend.

I certainly would not make the same mistake

For me to unban you i need you TeamSpeak unique ID. You find this by pressing CTRL + I in teamspeak.

Send it to me in a private message here on the forum.

Thank you for contacting me on PM's. Took abit of time to find you but i did!
Please make sure you dont silly this up again with a name like that.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back