What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RepulsiveHalo - 12/30/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepulsiveHalo

In-game Name
[D3]RepulsiveHalo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Admin Kick (ForumReport - By Crumble on 29/12/2016))

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We Went to diamond processing to see if it was safe because we have been robbed several times at the same spot.
Improgoodluck went there and tried to initiate on him while i was at a short distance close to diamond processing waiting on his reaction to be ready to defend improgoodluck.
He had his MX 6.5mm already out when we got there so during the conversation between improgoodluck and him he ran off as in the video is visible (in my mind to stand behind the truck) and at that moment I shot him down because i got nervous what he was about to do.
I knew after the situation I had done wrong and improgoodluck also told me on ts why i shot him because he was not finished (as you can see in the video).

Why should we unban you ?
i understand why i was banned and i take the full responsibility for my actions. I really want to play on the server and have fun in the future with all the players. I will take care on the future not to make the same mistake again and respect the rules and its staff. in my two years on this server i have never experienced this and i am really sorry for what happend.
And i hope that you can forgive improgoodluck I'm the one who was wrong and blew it for him...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 Crumble

Approved - Action taken - RDM and Poor RP

76561198072154069 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID, [/SIZE]an hour ago)

76561198184040865 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID, [/SIZE]an hour ago) 

Like this

Since the occasion has happened i have taken a good look at the rules and learned them.
And after that i also have apologised to stoter for rdm'ing him.
I totally respect the ban you have given me, usually i dont do the shooting much and i didn't prepare for the situation as i should have.
I have been a member of this community for 2years now, i never had an issue on this server before and i'd like to have this one resolved.
Next time before i enter a unknown situation ill be sure to double check the rules before i do something stupid as i did.

I just want to apologise also for the hastle i have caused and ill make sure it doesnt happen again.

Knipsel.PNG

Next time i will engage with much more rp and give the other people a chance to talk and engage back in rp with us.
Also i will not go to a situation unprepared as i was in the event.
So ill think beforehand on a situation so i can engage with the rp that is needed and also keep calm and dont panic shoot as i did.
I'm also applying to the gang of Stoter through his reccomendation(if i get unbanned), because his gang has serious rp and i think i can learn much from them, aswell as contribute to the server like i am supposed to.

Thanks for considering.

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

I am ready to fully comply to the rules, i know that i ruined the gameplay of others by not following them.
At then end of the day we all play for fun but my fun was at the costs of others wich i only realise now.
I dont want to be that guy so i am ready to follow the rules, and engage in serious rp 

UNBANNED

Welcome back, please remember to keep your promise and follow all server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back