What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RhyX - 02/03/2017 (Awaiting Player 08/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Jack

In-game Name
[PAV] RhyX

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
FriendlyFireGuy

Reason given for your ban.
[PAV] Blanket ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being in the gang "Pavilion", they failed to have high RP standards and got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned since I haven't really been doing anything bad within the gang. I've just came home from school to see PAV blanket banned. As I said, I haven't really done anything wrong and don't see a reason why I should stay banned. I've been in the community since September 2015 and I've only been banned once. I like to have combat however I also really like to roleplay. I've roleplayed whilst being in PAV, believe it or not when I did a big Roleplay HM I roleplayed for about 30 minutes with the police + putting effort in a document. I really like the server and I've put effort in it with helping the police out with doing Academy work and other things. Since I joined the server I've played around 1000 hours on the server and I enjoyed almost all the time on here and I'd be ashamed if I won't get unbanned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As per the suggested criteria, more effort is required. You played in the group so unless you convince us otherwise, you will be treated in the same way.

What's your ultimate goal if we allow you to rejoin our servers? What would you do to keep yourself out of trouble. 

To get myself out off trouble I will play with the people that I know can deliver good RP or either join the UNMC. I would also try and roleplay alot more with police and UNMC and not only start gunfights. Try not to kill cops as soon as they don't comply, but instead try and get them to comply by shooting tires etc. My ultimate goal would be to be known as a good roleplayer and have a good reputation on the server.

Righto, I believe you have waited long enough to hear your verdict. Unbanned Dont let me down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back