What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RhyX - 07/18/2017 (Denied 28/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Jack

In-game Name
RhyX

Steam ID
9jypuluT3ccPQXFpmOWcdbwLrtI=

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
<23:48:56> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Micspam / Racism - Appeal @ Rolepaly.co.uk"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for playing soundboards to my friends not realising there was an admin in my whisper list.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i was trying to whisper my friends having a bit of banter, it was completly an accident that I whispered Mattch. Also I am a good roleplayer that loves being part of this community and I will understand and follow all the rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

The thing what that "Song" is that it was made purely for banter and was not ment and used in any racist way. I think that just because the n word was in there doesn't make it racist since all of my friends wouldn't mind and wouldn't be offended by it.

you need to understand i am a bit concerned what else you guys whisper to each other. 
How can we be sure this dont happen again? 

Was given permission by Jefke to reply as RhyX currently cannot login with steam on the forums for some reason. I'm going to write on his behalf.

"After this I have learnt my lesson and have realised it was a very immature thing to do, I'll remove all my soundboards, and will stop doing them to my friends as I do understand it can offend some people and it isn't appropriate. I'm very sorry for doing this as i realised it's very immature and a bigger problem that what i initially thought it was and I can say it will not happen again." 

I'll remove all my soundboards
It is already in the rules that you cant use them, So how can we be sure you will not use them again? 

(11.2) Voice changers & soundboards - It has come to a point where using voice changers or soundboards on our teamspeak has got very old, If you are found using soundboards or voice changers in public rooms including NHS/Police/UNMC you will be warned, kicked or banned.

Replying again seems he is still having the same issue for some reason. 
"I will make sure to delete all soundboards seems I should have followed the rules beforehand, and I won't micspam again, and all the things on the soundboard I will also remove"

You still failed to answer the simple question, why do you have a whisper to each other?

If this sort of thing was happening via whisper and the only reason it got brought to staff attention was because you didn't realise an admin was on your whisper list, god knows what else has gone on.

Question didn't ask me 'Why do I have to whisper people' it asked me how i can refrain from using them again. I can remove my whispers and my sounds boards totally to avoid this from re-occurring. Also, this doesn't happen all the time, it was used as a one off thing for a little joke however it was really immature. 

All I see from this is appeal is that you're more upset that you got caught.

"not upset about being caught at all, I was punished for what I did wrong there is nothing to be upset about. I did something wrong and was punished for it, I've removed all my whispers and soundboards to ensure it will not happen again."

alright, i come with a final decision. 
In the end you got caught because there was a staff member in you whisper list. 
so god knows how much and what you whispered before. in the end there was a part of racism. 
we have a zero tolerance on racism. therefore this appeal will be DENIED
Feel free to re-appeal in 1 month. 

DENIED. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back