What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RhyX - 08/29/2017 (Denied 12/09/2017 - PermBanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Jack

In-game Name
RhyX

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/13/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch23

Reason given for your ban.
Micspam / Racism

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for being stupid, I was messing around with my friends when I put an admin in my whisper list unknowningly. I played some racial slurs and got banned for it along with micspam. During the time I was banned my ip changed for some reason, I decided to make a new identity and talk to some of my old friends. Later I realised it could backfire on me if someone found out so I asked oliver to ban me on this IP aswell.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason I think you should unban me is because, I broke one of the most important rules on the server (Racism) but I did not mean to offend any one with the sounds I played. If I did offend any one then I am truly sorry. I was just acting stupid and wasnt thinking right at the time. I regret doing what I did, I was having fun with some friends having some banter and I ended up being banned. I dont do things against the rules and this was just me messing up and everyone messes up, and i hope you can forgive me and give me another chance to be in the community. I understand why I got banned and I have reread the rules to refresh my mind.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

It is not funny to be racist, these sounds were not the only one i played. I respect all the races and i'm sorry if I offended anyone.

-my phone account wince i cant reach my pc

Last edited by a moderator:
So would you care to explain why you seem to feel the need to use your second forum account to add reactions to your original forum accounts ban appeal? Are you trying to game the system, or are you the kind of person that high-fives themselves?

Well i am reactien fromd my second forum account because atm im not having enough time to reach my pc. I made this account because i cant loging my steam account on the phone. 

Are you trying to game the system, or are you the kind of person that high-fives themselfs? I think this is an unnessessary comment to give on this unban since it has nothing to do with the ban.

Well Rhyx I've been doing some digging, you have actually been banned before for 1.2 haven't you? I believe you was banned for homophobic / ''retard'' remarks. You also said on that appeal that is was "Just Banter" You then also state that you have always followed rules.

You we're unbanned on your last appeal with a last chance warning on it. However that was about a year ago so I would normally overlook that however. as I have already stated you was banned for discrimination before and now you are banned again for discrimination. I have also spoken to mattch about what he heard. Not only did you Micspam some horrible things you also said it a few times aswell. 

I have reread the rules to refresh my mind.
You shouldn't really need to do this for this rule really should you? It has a never really changed has it?

Therefore this appeal will be denied.

Appeal in 6 months.

PermBanned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back