What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Richardddd - 10/16/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardddd

In-game Name
Raul plae strife

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogant bread

Reason given for your ban.
Sling load trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for sling loading a police car at the airfield, I believe it was a officers car in the vicinity however it was empty, I proceeded to fly around with the police car for a while until I found an officer and landed next to him, a friend said something as a joke in TeamSpeak about VDM concers, I then quoted him to the officer who I was friends with in // direct channel, at this point Arrogantbread was spectating me and from what he had seen it seemed like I was trolling the police, the officer asked me if I could sling load him back to NPAS and I agreed, at this point Arrogant was speaking to the officer and told him to just leave, and so he did, I then left the area in the huron and then I was Battleye kicked and banned.

Why should we unban you ?
After I was banned I had a conversation with Arrogant in which he linked me a post that was made almost a year and a half ago that showed why sling loading is not allowed on the server, now I have been a part of this community since the 13th of August 2015 so I had not seen this post and I did not realise that this was against the rules, as for the trolling I completely understand why It seemed like I was, I was just looking for some interesting scenarios as I have played on this server a lot and so I wanted to create some interesting scenarios. In my year or so I played in the community I had never been banned or got in any trouble, even as a fresh hobo, my time on this community was great however I wanted a break and I wanted to return when some changes were made to the server that I highlighted in my leaving post. I wish to return to my roots of the server and play with the marmite miners again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As per your explanation, I'm sure that you can understand why a ban was issued for this.

Please explain why slingloading is a bad idea

Sling loading can be massively abused, trolling police causing mayhem and just general stupidity, i now understand it is a bad idea to slingload.

So, given your answer above^

I think it's a fair request to kindly ask you to refrain from sling loading from now on?

Please reply with whether you agree to this or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back