What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ridgetoe - 07/08/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgetoe

In-game Name
bam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and some mates where doing a bank robbery with NV and rp'ing as the Spanish cartels and of course we all got arrested, we got put in the police car and were getting drove down to the station, we got taken out of the car but! when I was taken out my handcuffs where no longer on my wrist, I killed my buddies cuz they pleaded for me not to leave them in jail and then I shot at the officer who handcuffed me (I had already warned him I would make a getaway) he hid behind a wall and more back up arrived in 3 police officers who proceeded to open fire on me, I took cover behind a trash can and returned fire killing 1 officer and injuring a next, the trash can d-syned out and flew away so I stalked forward and layed control burst on the other officers positions killing them as well I then proceeded to make my getaway.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm really sorry I was faced with illegal firearm possession and conspiracy to commit armed robbery, I was looking at 20 years behind bars!! I did what any hardened criminal would do, I thought that i was role playing an escape from custody and because I never actually killed a cop until they shot at me I thought I was clear, but I know I was wrong and i want whoever is reading this unban request to see what little good I did, like cheering up the day of the 3 players with me who where laughing so hard they where in tears while this was all happening, I realize that I cant play the game like this now and I would like 1 last chance to play the right way.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were unbanned recently therefor i'll be rejecting this appeal

You can appeal in 6 months time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back