What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rionn - 12/11/2016 (Unbanned)

Ryn

In-game Name
[TIT] Nick

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/18/2000

Member of the team that banned you.
FarmerGiles

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was near some NHS Memembers and i got on my quad bike and pressed W and it had got stuck which then had lead to A vdm which hit a person into the car and quad which had squashed him

Why should we unban you ?
well i think you should unban me as i play on this server daily and its only the server i play on, also i have never got in trouble with admins i play the Game/Gamemode with the rules i should comply with.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you even bother to read the rules before joining?

Can you explain in your own words what VDM is and why it is an important rule? @Rionn

VDM is Vehicle Deathmatch and what this is is randomly running someone over, the only reason my quad bike lead to the guy is as i pressed S and W to turn Left and forward my W got stuck got hit the car which glitched out the car which resulted in making it land on him

What would you do next time if you ran someone over by accident? @Rionn

well if i didnt die i would of said sorry and ask him/her to come on teamspeak to sort the problem out

Great, we are an adult community and all about resolving situations. are you ready to follow the rules going forward? @Rionn

Back