What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RiotFCPro - 30/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riot

In-game Name
Riot

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:158855547 | 76561198277976823

The date of your ban.
29/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I had called a member of the community a retard.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel like I should be unbanned as I wasn't attempting to offend or hurt the member in any way. When I had called him what I did, it wasn't referring to mental illness, it more or so slipped out at the moment while I was angry, I didn't mean to display it in the 'You're mentally disabled' way, but more of the 'You're Stupid' way, either way, it doesn't matter and I still take responsibility for the way I said it, no matter the context, I have been in previous communities especially as a staff member in some and in none of them, even the Strict servers was saying the word 'retard' a bannable or even jailable offense, I still know it was my responsibility and obviously my fault that this has occurred, I obviously have not tried doing this in any malicious way, or attempted to hurt or injure anyone mentally, physically, or emotionally, and I did so by PMing the staff member, rather than the person themselves so that they don't feel upset. I obviously was given leniency and have been let off of a 1.2, and I do appreciate it. I overreacted at that moment, but I'm still grateful the staff member kept their cool and remained lenient even during the moment I was upset, I've already explained most of this to the Staff Leads and Management, mainly the personal pieces of the story, but that's my statement.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So, 
luckily for you, you were not banned for using a discriminatory term for a protected group. Although since you've brought it up I suppose we should take that into consideration too! 

You were actually banned for swearing outside of role play.

You were involved in a liason with a staff member and another member of the community. 
When Ralph left the liason, you said to Jefke that he should "follow his little bitch" 

I have two tasks for you; 

Explain to me why you think we don't accept this kind of behavior in our community. 

Go look at 1.2 and 1.3 and put them in your own words. 

This kind of behaviour can lead to mental and emotional problems, it can lead to people having certain thoughts and feelings about themselves which could lead to suicide unfortunately, It's also not something you should tell or call a staff member, as they're here to help you, rather than hurt you, their job is to ensure safety for the players and members of the community and treat everyone with safety and respect, I do feel ashamed for saying it to Jefke, as he didn't deserve anything like that, at first I hadn't known he was a staff member and thought he was there to antagonise me, similarly with Ralph, but I was wrong and I noticed halfway through, I was angry at that moment, especially since it wasn't the first time Ralph had turned on his friends, it still isn't an excuse and I should've been more grateful for Jefke, which I later did once I realised he was there to help me, and continued to be respectful, even after he had heard what I said about him, he still remained lenient and respectful, and saved me from getting a 1.2, and left me with a 1.3 which I am still thankful for.

1.2  -  Under any circumstances, do not spread any hateful, racist, or in anyway discriminatory messages at all. This community is an open-minded community, available to all different types of ethnicity's, races, religions, ages, genders, and views of others. Any types of statements, comments, and/or messages should be kept away from the community.

1.3  -  Do not attempt to hurt someone emotionally by causing them mental distress by cursing at them, or calling them obscenities.

Alright, how am I going to be sure that if you are unbanned, this doesn't happen again? 

Alright, how am I going to be sure that if you are unbanned, this doesn't happen again? 
If I'm unbanned, I will prove to you that I will not in any way, be toxic, salty, disrespectful, racist, discriminatory, or abusive in anyway shape or form. I don't need to lie to get my way out of a ban, I prove that I really want to be unbanned by going through this ban appeal, being cooperative and respectful as much as I can, I will try to avoid any rule breaking and make sure that I have read up on all the rules before hand to make sure this problem does not occur again, I've been hoping to join the NHS and Poseidon, so I do have to know the rules well, so I most definitely read up on the rules and stay honest.  

This kind of behaviour is absolutely not acceptable and there will not be an easy path back should this occur a second time. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back