What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rix113 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRRRR

In-game Name
TKC Rick

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/15/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Blanket banned

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
banned for playing on another server.

Why should we unban you.
I'm asking to get unbanned as I miss playing on this server and with friends who still play on Here. I got banned due to being a member of TKC but at the time I wasn't that active and you can see on the Stats page that other people was playing as my name in game.

I'm willing to delete other TKC friends off my steam but personally I think its pointless as they are no threat to this Community. Also I would like to add that I donated to this server and also other TKC members did. The way the whole situation to the blanket ban was abit rash.We live in country where we can go where ever we want without being told not too. I wouldn't get barred from my local pub because I went to its rival would I? I just think this could of been handled a lot better than it did.

These are my opinions and they don't value much as this server is owned by Wilco and he makes his own decisions. I'm not going to beg to play on any server I'm 27 and my gaming days are almost over due to having a 2nd child on the way and marriage on cards (Btw i didn't even get down on one knee when asking my gf to marry me so i don't think im going to do it here!) :) All i want to do is play a game when i come home from work with no issues and dramas.

Thanks for looking and again I miss playing here

Rick

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I got banned due to being a member of TKC but at the time I wasn't that active and you can see on the Stats page that other people was playing as my name in game.
So you gave your account to someone else to play? This player ID was active at the time. In fact you logged in under this player ID around 20 times since the ban. 

Hoping the ban would just drop off or something?

No I never gave my id to know one. Put tkc Rick into the stats page and it shows someone else was playing as me but on there account. I've logged by accident as I have it marked as favourite as well as others.

I'm not just expecting a blanket ban just to dissappear over night I've played on this server to know you have to put un-ban request up.

thanks Rick 

Well for a start check your facts... TKC was not banned for playing on another server it was more for the disgusting behaviour of quite a few of them hence the blanket ban.

Donating does not exclude people from our rules and we would rather have no financial support for the servers than very toxic people here, You have approached this unban with the wrong attitude.

Not going to waste my time on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back