What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RM Dwayne Johnson - 07/24/2017 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
RM Dwayne Johnson

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:34235064

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Steph (I think, ban message is glitching.)

Reason given for your ban.
Refusing to Join Teamspeak (2016)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
There was a misunderstanding between the group I was playing with and another group in the server.
This resulted in everyone in my group being flamed in ooc and an admin being called online.
The admin requests all parties involved to join TS and explain their sides of the story.
I was drunk (I know this isn't an excuse, but it helps explain my mindset.), and didn't directly have anything to do with the misunderstandings, but I was fanning the flames by not joining because I was related to the person who did cause the problem. (I can't remember what the deal was, but no one ended up getting banned for this, and it was dropped for everyone but me for not joining TS.)
I know this part is why I got banned: Right as the problem was resolved WITHOUT ME, the admin asks me to join TS to help understand the situation from my POV, and me being drunk, I say "fuck teamspeak" because I'm incapable of saying "Teamspeak makes me lag, and I have had so many problems I'd prefer to just talk to you in this server ooc."
I was banned on the spot.

Why should we unban you ?
While I completely understand the ban, and agree with it due to my arguing with an admin and breaking the TS rule, it has at least been 7 months since the ban.
I have thought long and hard about my decision, and can say I will never argue with an admin again, sober or drunk, if given another chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please provide a valid Steam64 ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back