What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rob Ust - 09/17/2017 (Unbanned 28/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Ust

In-game Name
LCol. Rob Ust [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/08/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling, forum report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It's been a long time, but I feel as if I were banned for not admitting my mistake in teamspeak after the incident talking to Fluqi. I should've realized that what I did was against the rules and apologized. Randomly slingloading a car with a helicopter without roleplay, no matter the intent, is trolling.

Why should we unban you ?
I messed up real good. I apologized to Fluqi, and I've been banned for six months and I really want to come back. I'll try my very best to follow the rules, and not slingload cars. I love RPUK and the ALUK server you've created, I've spent most of my 1800 hours of arma on the server and I hope to spend another 1800 hours on the server. I was a DSGT, CFI-TL, pilot of the month, all around good community member, always willing to help out new people. I love the server and I just want to play again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please familiarise yourself as to why you were banned and then I'd like you to quote the rule/s you broke and explain them in your own words. 

Please familiarise yourself as to why you were banned and then I'd like you to quote the rule/s you broke and explain them in your own words. 
Honestly, I don't know why I was banned because it was never explicitly stated.

2a1aa27786.png

I could guess that I was banned for: 
3fae1afcd0.png

I guess that I should've used common sense and not slingloaded a car just outside of a bluezone, without any roleplay. I guess, I just thought it was late at night and it would be fun. I used to be in the police and played overnight with very few players and I loved when weird things happened. My intent at the time wasn't to troll, only to have quality, fun, roleplay. Thinking back on it, I should've asked if they wanted to mess around rather than just taking them.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think sling loading vehicles with people inside them constitutes high quality roleplay?

What can you bring to the community if you we're to be unbanned ?
If I were to be unbanned, I would bring great citizen of Altis back to the island. Before I was banned I was very good about following rules, this being my first ban, is pretty good. A lot of people in this community have been banned once, and learned their lesson. 

You've convinced me to give you another chance, don't let me down Rob Ust.

Unbanned 28/09/2017 

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back