What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Robert Dawidson - 10/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Robert Dawidson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/17/18

Member of the team that banned you.
SI Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So i got banned a year ago, so its hard for me to remember it exactly. I was driving away from the police, and they were in a hunter, i dont remember my car, but i tried to drive away from them, cause they were after me. And after the pursuit, they told me i VDM'ed the hunter they drove in and i VDM'ed a ambulance. I told them i didnt VDM anyone and i would like to see it on video, but they didnt want to show me a video of me doing it. Im an honest guy, and if i say i didnt vdm anyone, then i mean it. I know everybody can say there honest and there not lying. But when i say i didnt vdm anyone, then i didnt. Then i told them, if i did VDM anyone, then it wasnt on purpose at all. I kept telling them that, cause im going with my word. Even if they told me i wasnt gonna get banned, if i just said i VDM'ed them and im sorry, i wouldnt do it, cause im sticking with my word. And im stilling holding on, that i didnt VDM anyone. And im still thinking on how u can ban someone without any video and evidence. i asked if i could see the video where they say i VDM'ed them and the ambulance, but they kept telling me they didnt need to provide it to me, how do u want me to learn or see what i did wrong, and when i did wrong when u aint showing anything to me? Do u want to force people to admit they did something they didnt do, and if u dont tell them what they want to here, they are just going to ban u, without any prove at all. i had been playing on the server for a long time, ive been in a pretty big gang, i have also been in the police for a short time. I know all the rules and what will happend if u broke them and i really enjoyed plaing on the server, i had so much fun on it. Why would i start VDM'ing people, i would never do something that stupid, when i know the consequence of doing such a stupid thing. Then i got banned and they told me i could make an unban appeal, but after that incedent it ruined my experience on the server. Then i just quitted it and didnt want to make an unban appeal, cause it just ruined the whole thing for me. But now i want to play the game again, and i want to play on the server again, beacause i miss playing rp on this server.

Why should we unban you ?
i would like to get unbanned, because i miss the gameplay and the server and i dont think i belong on the server ban list to be honest. I have readen the rules again, to get it refreshed and i looked if there was some new rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Unbanned as part of mass unban.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back