What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Robert Dawidson - 17/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Nicklass

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/10/18

Member of the team that banned you.
PC Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because i VDM'ed a medic and a cop in a hunter. I dont understand that becuase i didnt, i dont have recording of it, but PC Yankee had some footage of it, but he didnt want to show the video to me. I didnt ramp a hunter or the medic, and i wanted to see vidoe off it, but yeah he wouldnt show it to me. I have been on the server 1 yeat and like 6 months i think, i have never been reported and i have only reported 1, i know the rules. So why would i begin to VDM people.
(If someone could link a video of me ^VDM^ someone i would love to see.)

Why should we unban you ?
I really hope that u will unban, because i have a lot of fun in the server. I have been on the server one year and a half i think, and i dont want it to end here. Of course i will read the rules again if i get un unbanned. I read the rules again a week ago, becuase i got in the police force. They say i VDM'ed a medic and a hunter, im saying i didnt, and im still saying that because they havent showed me the video of me VDM. But if i did it wasnt on purpose, i would never do it on purpose and why would i vdm a medic, when im in a police chase. I saw the hunter 2 times in the chase, and that was when i stopped a bit becuase i shoud turn, and there it was behind me. Then i drove off on the main road turned around on a bridge, then i saw it for the second time, i drove past and didnt hit. I dont understand where i should VDM the hunter, thats why i want to see the video. But they said they didnt want to show it to me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
acording to the 2 admins that witnessed it you rammed a medic van. and try to hit multiple times the police hunter. 
So you have no idea of you ramming a medic van and try to ram a hunter a couple of times? 

No i had no idea, and im serious, why would i begin ramming people, when i have been playing on the island over a half a year. But they never let me see the video of me ramming somebody, so i still have no idea when i should have done that, that is the problem.

And again why would i ram a medic van, when im in a police chase??

why would i begin ramming people
Thats the qeustion i asked myself everytime i see a person getting banned for VDM. Why would they hit the guy with the car. 
But mostly when they come to appeal, they explain  there reasoning. And then i realise i can see where he is coming from. Then i am lenient towards them. 
But when they commit the crime, And then come to appeal and try to bullshit me, With i did not do such thing. Then i think this guy does not deserve a place in this community. So wich kind of guy you wanna be? 
Btw it got witnessed by 2 stafmembers. Who spend alot of their free time time to help the community. Who are in the staffteam for a really long time, Without telling porkies to anyone. So if i was you i would reconsider your story, Now that you are still able to. 

Okay listen to me, pls. I love this community, i really do. And im not trying to bullshit anyone, u say i VDM'ed someone. Hmm okay, if i did that it wasnt on purpose, and im being 100% serious right now. If u could show me the video of me vdm someone, i would love to see that. Because my POV i didnt VDM anyone, and again if i did it wasnt on purpose. That is why i would like to see the video, because im a guy that stays with my word, and when i do that im tottaly honest. I dont want to say i did on on purpose, because i didnt do it on purpose, and i stay with that. U are the admins i know, u are gonna say if im good enough for this community and u choose if im still gonna be banned.

Im not lying to u, bullshitting u, i am being dead serious right now. I will not say i VDM'ed anyone on purpose, because again i didnt, and again if i rly did it wasnt on purpose. I will stay with my word, even if u said i could be unbanned, if i admitted i did on purpose i wouldnt do it, because my POV i didnt. Its your choice to believe me or not, im telling the truth here. Now its up to u, if u are going to trust me or not.

there is 2 versions in your story above. You say i wanna see the video because i did not VDM someone on my pov. 
Then you go on if i VDMed someone it was not on purpose. So what it is actually? 

I didnt VDM anyone, thats why i would like to see the video. Then we can take from there, because u havent showed i have vdm'ed someone yet. Thats why im so confused, because i get told i vdm'ed a hunter and a medic, im saying i didnt and im gonna stick with that. So it would be great if u could maybe show me the video, then we could maybe take it in TS or here, thats your choice off course. And i say if i VDM'ed someone it wasnt on purpose, because u say i vdm'ed someone, and i didnt vdm anyone my POV. So im just telling you, if really did vdm someone it wasnt on purpose. But im still holding on that i didnt vdm anyone. 

I can be very childish i know that, but when its coming to the point, i will be serious, act like an adult and take responsibilty. And when im serious, like right now, i stay with my word, im not lying or bullshitting.

U can't just treat a person like anyone else that VDM'ed, Rdm'ed or anything like that, we are all different, we dont act like other people and we have all a different story.

I dont have a video of the situation, i cant prove anything right now, unless u show me the video of me VDM. The only thing i can use right now is my voice, and im doing that. Right now its up to you, if u are going to believe me or not. U are the judge here, im just a player, im just trying to prove something.

we are not a court here. Also i dont have to show any video at all. it has been witnessed by 2 staffmembers. 
I am only here to prtoect our community. To  educate people on the rules, But also filter out the people who most likely 
will just not care about the rules. tell me if we give you a chance what will your plans be? 

If i get a chance more, that would make my day. I do really enjoy this server, i like to roleplay. And i do care about the rules, i really do. I will be more careful, when im driving and i mean all the rules, i will think more about all the rules. I hope u give me another chance, because i know all the rules, and i think i belong to this community.

How will you prevent to get in the same situation like you got yourself into? 
And if you get in the same situation what will you do different? 

I mean if u showed me the video it would be much more easy for me, because the i know what i did wrong. So could u maybe show me the video, so i can see what i did wrong. Because u said u are here to educate people, so it would be nice if u could post the video.

Because i dont know where i drove into the medic and the hunter, so im a bit confused. Thats why i would like to see the video, so i can learn somethin and see what i did wrong. Then i can see where to be more carful, and i could see what i did wrong.

The thing is how do u want me to prevent me from getting in the same situation, when u dont want me to see the video. Again i dont know where i drove into them, thats why im still confused.

alright, i am gonna say it again. We dont need to show you a video. 
2 staffmembers witnessed it, thats enough to work on. Now you  gonna answer the qeustion. 
the i dont know when i did it or what i did card. i not gonna work here, And at this point your attitude is what i tolerate here. 

Im not saying i need to see the video, becuase i dont believe. Im asking u, how do u want me to what to do next, when i dont know what happended? U say u are here to educate people, but i have nothing learned, becuase u dont want me to see hte reason. Im want to see what i did wrong, when did i do it, what can i do better and where do i need to be more careful. Yeah i can say what i will do diffrent, if a situation like this should happen again, but the thing is i still dont know when i did it. Thats why i would like to see the video, so i can learin something from. I have asked nice, if i could see the video. I dont understand why u dont want to show me the video, until now in this case, your guys havent showed me any evidence, of me vdm someone. Idk if staffmembers has an special rule, if they witness it thay can ban someone without evidence. This case have been going on in a while now, and u havent showed what i have done, u havent learned me anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
but i have nothing learned
well this is simple. if you did not learn anything. i am not comfertable to let you back in. 
you made a mistake not me. take a week of to think about it. and when you are to actually learn form it. 
you can appeal. but this time its a NO for me. 

DENIED. 04/11/2018  - Can appeal in 7 days from today. 
Locked and Moved.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back