What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RockyFx - 15/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyFx

Unlinked
In-game Name
The Priest Rocky.Fx

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/12/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned from the server for 2.4 as while in a gunfight while trying to use my 3rd person camera to find the officers i was in a fight in. While doing this i toggled onto my sights which allowed me to see through the floor of my house https://gyazo.com/47fcd6ba1e1627145f4871b3120a6694 Aiden also told me i had done this multiple times which doesn't look good but using this 'exploit' by mistake i didnt realise how bad it is and i can understand why its a punishing/ban-able offensive and for that i have defiantly learned to be more careful.

Why should we unban you ?
Personally i feel like i should be un-banned as this was genuine mistake and i did not purposefully use the exploit to gain any information which could help me in the situation at hand. Furthermore, i feel like this is 'exploit' is very hard to avoid as it can happen by mistake/chance which im assuming is the reason why i was seen doing it. If i was un-banned and be very very careful of this.

Another reason why you should unbann me is most my hours on arma has been with this community on your servers and i feel like out of my hundreds of hours ive had here i have stuck to the rules very closely and always made sure everything im doing is in the right. I feel like its a shame that this 'exploit' has got me banned and casued me to be unable to play on rpuk as i see people from this community stop playing and making the server lose another great personality and id hate to be next to join the list. Another point on why i should unbanned is my record for server rules has been very good throughout my time on rpuk, i always tried to stick to server rules and while learning rules and following rules i feel like its a bit disappointing that my mistake in this one situation has ruined my time on rpuk on hole as im now unable to be play on a server i absolutely love and enjoy being apart of.

To finalize i wish to apologies for this whole event which took place and i would be very grateful to be given another chance and i learn from this. ~ RockyFx

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back