What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RokiRoco - 02/27/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Wolfy

In-game Name
RokiRoco

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
[POSTED ON BEHALF OF ROKIROCO-Can't make a forum account for unknown reasons]
I was banned due to my idiotic idea to come on this community and play whilst under heavy influence of Alchol, whilst under this influence I ran over people people whilst playing and presumably crashed into people's vehicles, I can't exactly recall everything I did as I was under the influence of alcohol I wasn't exactly sure of this ban date therefore I reached out to Wolfy to be able to find out, I'm pretty certain I was banned in 2015 as that was my last logon and makes the most sense to me. Logon is shown here: https://gyazo.com/31aed025e7759078dc9e608f88135147
I also I assume said ridiculous phrases as such as "Yoloswag" whilst being talked to by Vladic Ka at the time and this I can't exactly remember, once again most likely due to the influence of alcohol. Shown here: https://gyazo.com/ad36d56470132c1bb3735629797c5945

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be un-banned as I will definitely not conduct such stupid activities as this in the future and follow all server rules as I have had time to look over the rules. Especially looking at the rules I've broken especially: 2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming). And I will be certain to not conduct such activities in the future, I will follow all rules and attempt to become an honest and friendly community member, as being part of a community helps me share more and be able to enjoy my time with others. I can understand the reason why I was banned and I have no issue with it, I would like to have the opportunity to influence other people's roleplay for the better in the future and not ruin it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I now have a forum account, at the time it wasnt lettting me create an account and i wasnt receiving the password reset emails. What GaymingWolfy has wrote is what i sent him to the questions that were in the form. He has just posted it on my behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. How can we trust you to not simply get drunk again and break more rules. You need to be trusted to be unbanned in order for us to unban you. I don't doubt your rule knowledge by any means but that isn't really what's being challenged here. Convince me that you can be trusted.

Because in my opinion ive grown up since i was banned, back then i was and "idiot" with nothing to do with my time, being drunk is no excuse by far but it sure didnt help with my decisions. Im allot older and wiser now, for starters i barely ever drink at home, and to be perfectly honest i dont get the time to do stupid stuff anymore due to work so ive no interest what so ever in causing any more trouble like i did before. All i want is to chill out in an evening with my friends and hopefully show that i can be a respectful member of a community.

Eh alright then... A fair effort and I can respect that you believe you have grown wiser since then and I'll give you a shot. Follow the rules moving forward and prove me right in making this decision.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back