What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rossss (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
In-game Name
SPC Ross Macleod

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
18A/1D Bad attitude/failing to resolve

The Server you initially was banned on.

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I am pretty unsure. I know the situation but I would never have guessed anything done would have been ban worthy. Basically I was speaking to Adster Mc on teamspeak about an incident which happened, we spoke for a bit, I never admitted I done anything wrong (which as far as I can see I didn't, however he was looking at video I wasn't) and then he said he would take it to the forums (which he never did). As to the bad attitude part i'm confused as to which specific thing I did or said that got me banned, I wasn't swearing, simply denying things that I believed to have not happened.
Note: I was not on any server or speaking to anyone when I was banned

Why should we unban you.
I've been an active community member almost since it started up, I try and enjoy the game and let everyone else enjoy it by roleplaying as much as I can. I was a community mentor for a long time also so I know the rules very well. I do not intend to be disruptive to the community or have a bad attitude and I apologise for anyone I offended for however I came across.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to list things how you did in this video;

Firstly, Here's the video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's not always what you say, but how you say it. This wasn't pleasant, no member of this community should have to deal with this, they're here to have fun.

Hi,

Yes I could've been nicer I know, I was having a bad day and was on TS loads over things that were minor. As to the CSI thing, when was this? I remember something where I was annoyed and to prevent something like this I just didn't speak to anyone. 

I definetly should've been nicer I know but you mentioned having fun, and when people tell you to come on ts constantly that drags the fun to a level where it annoys people.

Obviously, i'm not usually like this, this was just a bad day 

Last edited by a moderator:
Since posting this appeal, Ross has actually made an apology for his actions.

You'll be unbanned, however, I don't want to see this sort of attitude again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back