What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Royvanempel - 18/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famke Louise

In-game Name
Famke Louise

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Rekkemo

Reason given for your ban.
2.1 and 3.1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
well me and my friend where driving around with hemmt boxes in the green zone of kavala and i hit a yellow hatchback that exploded and killed my buddy which i drove over later because it we where laughing in teamspeak. I have no idea why i broke the roleplaying part but a admin told me that we where apparently talking about servers (in general) i don't have any idea when we did this.

Why should we unban you ?
The roleplaying part may have been when i wasn't thinking about what i was saying or maybe i accidently talked in game when i wasn't suppost to. But this is like the only good server on arma and if i get banned that would mean then i am never going to be playing arma again xD

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Player bumped appeal. Locked for 3 days.

Please quote me the rules you have broken and the explain them in your own words.

Please quote me the rules you have broken and the explain them in your own words.
Well I broke roleplay because I was talking about servers don’t really know when it happened but it might have been accidentally.  After that me and my friend where driving around with hemmt boxes in the green zone of kavala and I hit a yellow hatchback that exploded and killed my friend (Rapper Sjors   ) which I accidentally drove over later because i wasn’t watching the road and  it we were laughing in TeamSpeak which caused me to break the the vehicle deathmatch rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and quote me the rule aswell.

That is correct. Men quote the whole rule dircelty and paste it here.

That is correct. Men quote the whole rule dircelty and paste it here.
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

If put in a similar situation again, what would you do different ?

Well of was acually a accident and wasn't suppost to happen at all. But of i tot in a similar situation i wild definitely watch out and don't drive over people.

Aight, keep it in mind for the future.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back