What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RuneRune - 05/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuneRune

In-game Name
(AMW)Rune

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132701204/

The date of your ban.
05/23/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Staff, Busterguy.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM, poor rp.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because I tried to stop a car, with saying "Get out of the car or you will be shoot." Then they drived of and I started shooting after the guys. (nobody got killed or injured I belive.) Then 3 minutes after I were stopping a truck, I said the same "Get out of the car or you will be shoot." then I started shoting after his tiers. Then I belive he drived into gz and I just left him there, got picked up by one from my gang, and everything was normal.

Why should we unban you ?
15 Min maybe before the situation I reported the Admin channel that the Weapon Cache has been removed, and that I tougth people could take the loot, I got a message back from one of the admins (SPC something), that they cant take the loot because the doors wasn't open. Another situation was when me and my gang were robing the RBA and I parked my trucker boxer right with the wall and jumped out, then I realized I were in the monney room, sent a message to the admins, and didnt got any texts back so I waited for my friends to brake inn to the vault before picking the money. The reason why I am telling you these situation is to proof that I am an not that bad guy anyways. Since I got baned because of my rp is shit, am I going to get better iniations.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I admit that it was bad rp and a broken rule, but I can fix my rp instad of becoming perma banned. I really like this server and I will by happy if I get a secound chance.

How do you plan on improving your roleplay? How can we trust that you have and will develop it? 

ince I got baned because of my rp is shit, am I going to get better iniations.
We're not here just to rob, kill and attack people. You do understand that, right?

How do you plan on improving your roleplay? How can we trust that you have and will develop it? 

We're not here just to rob, kill and attack people. You do understand that, right?
I am going to imrprove my roleplay by: Joining NHS (if I get accepted,) Taxi driver, try to roleplay out a fuel station robbery (without gun fight,) try to start more roleplay situations in grennzone etc. I really like this community and really dont want to get more bannes, therfor you can trust me that I wil try to improve my roleplay.

I fully understand that I am NOT here just to rob, kill and attack people.

Please quote the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words. 

RDM is when someone starts a deadmatch without high/good roleplay before the deadmatch or dosent give enough time to do the command said. It is the person giving the commands responsibility that the person getting robbed hears the roleplay. (Dosn't mean you can turn off your audio and never get shoot at.) Iniation has to be done with a gun in hand. If its not clearly you are involved, the iniater has to say: I got friends in the area etc, if this hasent been done your friend cant take part in the gunfight.

scenario 1

Player start randomly shoot at player Y, without any roleplay = RDM

scenario 2

Player X is standing right with player Y. player dosnt have a gun and start saying to player Y. "Put your hands above your head right now!" Player dose not do the command said within a good time, player X's friend that is hidden in the rockes one kilometer away start shooting at player Y. = RDM

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

ok so from here you are going to follow the rules entirely as you clearly understand where you have went wrong? Good.

Unbanned. Do not do this again. Make roleplay fun again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back