What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ryan Birkett - 03/20/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Birkett

In-game Name
Lazor Time

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Stuart I believe

Reason given for your ban.
Duping

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I Was playing the server with some mates, and they were quite new so i dropped them a gun and a vest and then i disconnected and i logged back in and i had the vest and the gun still, but i lost connections twice so it looked like i was duping which give the admins a right to ban me for duping, i was going to right an admin message to say i have dupped stuff but they took me and had a chat with me. As it only said i disconnected it looked like i wanted to dupped which i understand why i was banned, and i apologize.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe i should be unbanned as i've been playing this server for 2 years now and i never broken any rules and wanted to break any, i just fucked up and looked like i dupped which is why i got banned and if you unbanned me i would not do anything to put me in the spotlight for breaking any rules ever again. I never been banned from any servers, i always want to help new member and make sure everyone is having a good time. I never want to break any rules as it ruins the fun and can ruin the fun for other player so i applogise. I really like playing on the server as it fun and enjoyable and ive got a lot of friends on here that i would like to start connecting with again and have a good time like i used to, what i did was stupid and i was going to message the admins but im sorry and i would really like to be given a second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you felt the need to throw abuse at other community members and the staff member dealing with you?

I am not convinced this was as innocent as you claim it to be. After being here so long you've more than likely heard of how to dupe and I think you decided to gear up your friends using one of the methods.

Please be honest in your response.

I don't remember throughing abuse at other community members because that's not what of person I am, as playing role play servers for a long time now I would be the worse person to ask how to dupe, as I've never been down the Route before, and yes what I did was wrong, but I love the community and I've got a lot of friends on the community. And when the staff member was talking to me I was in a very bad mood, so I apologise to The staff members, because I hate being banned so that's why I apologise for what I did. I'm a player who has always played by the rules. but what I did was unacceptable. I was writing a message to the admins but I see what I have done and how it looked as soon as he told me he had my vest and gun, I told him to remove it which he did with the gun and I wasn't writing a message to the admins but then they had a chat with me and I was in a bad mood, what happened was unacceptable. I would really like to be given a second chance as I've always played my the rules and I love the server. I also have a lot of friends on this server who i want to reconnect with as not played with them in a while. As i've been roleplaying for a while now i can offer some really good roleplay, and some experiences. I really would like to be able to play on the server again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, we will give you a chance. 

To successfully receive your unban please contact a level 4 staff member on teamspeak, link them this appeal. The staff member should unban you and request you join either of the servers and 'strip player' when you log in so that you are naked and have no gear. The staff member should then note down that the process was successful and then complete the forum side of things as per usual.

[Please note you have up to 2 days to complete this process]

Please complete what has been asked of you above - You have 24 hours left. 

Looking at players BM profile Info has indeed unbanned him.

Welcome back, behave!

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back