What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ryan Moore - 04/02/2017 (Unbanned 06/04/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E S H H E A D

In-game Name
Chibs

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
abuse over OOC

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i swore over OOC

Why should we unban you?
i think you should unban me because I've never done anything wrong and I'm a friendly player to all the new people and help them out the only reason i did what i did is because I've been having a bad time recently and for my favorite car to get scrapped whilst i wasn't part of the gun fight it really annoyed me i am very sorry to the officer i swore at as i would never normally do that the rule i broke was (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban. if i was in this situation again i would leave the server and have short break 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understood the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
162df40f12420cec163a7c1e68a90818.png

Ridiculous. 

Did you read the rules when you joined the server?

yes i did read the rules before i joined in fact I've read them multiple times but to be 100% honest with you i was intoxicated at the time and that will never happen again i won't allow myself to play Arma this server means a lot to me as i play it every day and i have many friends on here and i don't want to leave them 

I'll also add this 

04/02/2017 2:32 AM
(Direct)
(TSM) Chibs
//your not mewnt to be here for 15 mins ytou cunt

04/02/2017 3:22 AM
(Unknown)
(TSM) Chibs
FUCKING PIG

The above behavior is something we do not won't here in this community, and the fact that you are trying to blame it on "being intoxicated" is even more of a poor excuse to do this. 

How can we be sure that you won't do anything like this again, especially "when" you are Drunk? 

I'm not using being intoxicated as an excuse like i said if offended anyone I'm sorry but i will never do it again as this server means a lot to me it is my favorite roleplay server and I've had so many good times on here and made so many friends i don't want to leave them just for doing something stupid all I'm asking for is one chance to prove myself and show you nothing like this will ever happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back