What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ryantargar - 11/21/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The real soap

In-game Name
ryan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
drew

Reason given for your ban.
VDM (vehicle death match)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was driving around in stolen taxi playing the sort of rebel role and came across an officer who asked me to stop, because i had weed on me which i wanted sell, and i failed to stop and accidentally run the officer over, i continued drive around the same area waiting for a police chase but was met with police in the middle of the road and i just went straight through thinking nothing of it trying to get a chase going or something fun like that but i was met with a ban from what i suspected was the officers , in a real situation the officers would have jumped in the car and chased me i dont think its fair that they just let me do it and didn't correctly role play there role and just banned me.

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be un-banned because apart from this one hiccup i am a good friendly player who is having the best time with friends and making new friends on this server, i believe my ban was too much and could of been dealt with a lot smoother than just a straight ban, i can hand on heart say that what i was doing was not to provoke a ban, i was just trying to get the officers to chase me and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's night by my actions, i take full responsibility for what i did but do think it could of been dealt with better, i hope you agree with some of my points and let me back into what has become my favourite server and game, i really am sorry for what i did and can only learn from my mistakes.
ryan.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
in a real situation the officers would have jumped in the car and chased me i dont think its fair that they just let me do it and didn't correctly role play there role and just banned me.
You don't think it's fair? You break a rule and you don't think it is fair that they didn't chase you and Roleplay with you? Why would people want to waste their time on someone who is breaking rules and diverting them from their original RP

Please explain the following to me:

• Why do we have the VDM Rule?
  • What would you do differently if you ran someone over by 'mistake'

we have the vdm rule to stop people using the cars as a weapon and only for then intended use.

next time i would get out the car and say sorry and and ask if they needed medical attention and go on from there.

i am really sorry and it wont happen again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Unbanned - 03/12/2016
Please read the rules again, and make sure to follow them at all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back