What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RyDeR - 07/07/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyDeR

In-game Name
RyDeR

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/07/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, I was hovering with my Orca over Kavala, wasn't going to land and one of the officers crushed my helicopter while still flying it and gave me a 25.000 pounds ticket, I didn't have any proof of that because I wasn't recording at the moment and I got mad so I rdmed some people.

Why should we unban you ?
I calmed down and I will not do this anymore, also I cannot find a better server than this one, here I got the best RP experience and had a lot of fun, I am sorry for what I have done and I hope you can forgive me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, these days that I was banned I realised that there is no other place like this server, I looked everywhere and I immediately regreted what I've done and felt very sorry for the people that I upset, I was an idiot and I overreacted to something that I shouldn't have had to.

I could roleplay the moment when I'll have no money anymore,  trying to kill myself by jumping off a building or something, there would be Police and NHS, negotiators trying to make me change my mind, my friends would gather around and scream at me to stop it. At least that's what I've done when I quit LA-RP, in SA:MP, I spent all my money on drugs and gambling and when I had no money anymore I climbed the Union Station and told everyone that I would jump, in 3 minutes there were 4 police cars and 2 ambulances, it was awesome, but finally I jumped and my character got CK.

I hope you will use those roleplay story's.

Unbanned. Don't wanne see you here again...

Name:RyDeR

Steam ID:76561198058321520

GUID:fba527957c94c0a69ae1e5437b72c265

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back