What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SamuelC42 - 02/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelC42

In-game Name
Harold

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Deleter

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i broke NLR, as I was really annoyed that I'd spent a lot of money on gear that I lost after buying it not too long before I was killed (although, this doesn't justify my action).

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly, when I joined the server I made myself familiar with the rules and what I shouldn't do. Although it isn't justifiable, I did what I did because I was extremely annoyed at the situation and just wanted my gear, I shouldn't have gone back and when I realised what I did my heart sank, because the 70 hours I have spent on this server have been the most enjoyable moments I've had on Arma and In general for the past weeks. I let my anger get in the way of my RPUK enjoyment and extremely regret what I did, in this situation. I hadn't played much of Arma 3 until I joined this server and it has really had a positive impact on me, I've being feeling more motivated to play the game and personally have much more enjoyment out of the game and in life overall. I feel like I've really connected with these roleplay scenarios more than any other game and server I've played on previously. I think if I were to be unbanned and given a second chance I'd be extremely grateful and much more mindful of the situation. I really want to be able to play on a roleplay server I enjoy and actually feel immersed with as this community is by far one of the best. To be unbanned would mean everything to me right now as I don’t know what server or what I would play as I love the community and the roleplay which I have been involved in during my time on this server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why did you logged out when a staffmember tped you away to talk to you? 
And find me the rule you broke, And explain why this rule is needed? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice I was being tped, when I went back, I instantly logged out because I'd realised what I did, I had no idea I was tped or anything until now.  I did notice an animation occur, just before I aborted, but I didn't know what it was, as there was no chat message in ooc directed to me about it. If I'd known at the time I was being tped, I wouldn't have disconnected from the game.

Your character forgets the events and information leading up to their death.

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes[/SIZE]

When starting a new life you should begin a new roleplay experience to progress yourself rather than continue with the same roleplay, it should be seen as new opportunities to take while you cannot return to the area to regain equipment or vehicles, you can start a new roleplay situation or just continue with a similar one, NLR is there to give what happens consequences, and so that it is not just the same continuous experience.
The rule is needed to add to the rp experience, creating a new life for your character is vital and needed to continue the immersion of the roleplay. If a someone dies and instantly returns to a combat zone it becomes an endless brawl with no consequences to face. With the rule there are restraints on situations and with that a balanced situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you different if you get yourself in the same situation again? 

I think if I were to be in a situation like before; I'd spawn somewhere different rather than the same city as before to be sure that NLR can't be broken and wouldn't go back to the area, if i even needed to, until the timer is over. In addition, I would probably find something new to occupy myself rather than just be focused on the previous situation.

Next time if you died spawn somewhere else. And dont return for the next 15 minuts. 
Also my advice when you feel getting angry, take a little break. This will help you alot. 
IF you keep playing while being annoyed, You will do something stupid. 
Now we do give people a 2nd chance. Therfore i would say have a good read of the rules before hopping on. 

UNBANNED 04/01/2018 
Locked and Moved

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back