What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SandersRGE - 04/05/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solveski

Smooth Criminal
In-game Name
Scally

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Stuart

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Poor RP and RDM. I joined the server with my mate to go and chill out and rob some people, we decided to rob some people down at the copper mine. We initiated on the players at the copper mine so we got told that one pulled out a pistol and we opened fire. 1 Tempest got away and we decided to go down the road and take a right at Aggelchori fuel to find the tempest that we initiated and had opened fire on. We saw the tempest and at first we felt that this was the vehicle that we had initiated on so we stepped out down the road and attempted to kill the driver.

Why should we unban you ?
Looking back at it now I realize that it was extremely bad Roleplay and I didn't mean for it to be that way, I think I should also be unbanned for a second chance, I've never been banned or broken a server rule in this community and a second chance would be appreciated dearly. I can promise that when I join the server to provide the highest quality of RP I can do.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you left?
I did leave but I decided before I leave I'd come on and chill out with my friends. Didn't come on to cause issues before leaving full time just wanted a final play before going full time out of this community.

Note: Forgot to mention that a couple of the players I was playing with hadn't left RPUK and I hadn't played with them in some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did leave but I decided before I leave I'd come on and chill out with my friends. Didn't come on to cause issues before leaving full time just wanted a final play before going full time out of this community.

Note: Forgot to mention that a couple of the players I was playing with hadn't left RPUK and I hadn't played with them in some time.

please read here. 

Had a look through again, apologies for the misunderstanding.
When you feel you wish to return please feel free to put an appeal in and ask a staff member to hide your departure post. I will not take any of the staffs time up on an appeal of someone who has left the community. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back