What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SandersRGE - 04/21/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solveski

Smooth Criminal
In-game Name
Scally

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/04/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Stuart

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor and Low Quality RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for bad RP consequently leading to RDM. Me and my 2 friends had decided to have a final play on RPUK before leaving full time. The plan was to see how much ingame mayhem we could cause within rules. We decided to intervene a gas station robbery and rob the police officers alongside the civilians doing it. I decided to go around back and get the initiation in place. I was then tazed and all hell broke out. That was the first part of the bad RP train. Second scenario was the big one. We pulled up on a hill at copper mine and initiated on the fleet of people at the mine itself. The initiation was pretty short and looking back at it now pretty horrible. The players at the mine starting swarming and we opened fire. One truck drove off and me and my friend decided to get in our car. Around 2 minutes later we see the truck on the road near the Stadium Fuel station. I jamp out of the vehicle and opened fire at the wind screen of said truck. Me and my friend were then taken away to the hills and talked to by Stuart and TikTak alongside that given reasons for our ban.

Why should we unban you ?
This is the first mess up I've had within RPUK and certainly if unbanned will be the last. I didn't intentionally come break server rules and I promise that it will not happen again. I've spent most of my Arma 3 life on ALUK/RPUK and if unbanned I want to make a return and make an attempt at a gang with my friends or rejoin the police and work my way up like before. In my time outside of RPUK I've explored some other Arma 3 paths however playing on this helps me relax and chill out with my friends which I want to re-explore.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

*Permitted to comment by @Samatlewis as I cannot edit* [SIZE=inherit]The plan was to see how much ingame mayhem we could cause within rules. [/SIZE] Edited too; How much mayhem we could cause without breaking server rules.

I was pretty clear last time on how you should proceed with an appeal. I see your "departure" post has not been hidden yet. 

I was pretty clear last time on how you should proceed with an appeal. I see your "departure" post has not been hidden yet. 
I spoke to a staff member about it and I was asked the question whether it to be removed or lost property. I chose lost property with a return as I won't be active within these weeks as I'm getting some stuff sorted out for school.

So you wanted to see how much mayhem you could create within the rules and yet ended up breaking them.. I am not 100% you intended to care about your respect for the rules as this was your going away party, right? Why appeal if you are 'full-time leaving' anyway?

So you wanted to see how much mayhem you could create within the rules and yet ended up breaking them.. I am not 100% you intended to care about your respect for the rules as this was your going away party, right? Why appeal if you are 'full-time leaving' anyway?
There was no intent to break server rules. As said on my appeal and when speaking to you on slack that I do not want to continue my departure and I want to return once again. 

My "going away party" was not a big rule break frenzy and was just more me saying goodbye and having my last couple of scenarios from RPUK to remember including interrupting on-going station Roberries and runs. 

Player has been issued a 1.6 Community Ban!

Moving to Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back