What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sassy - 29/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

In-game Name
Sassy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was drunk after a night out and went onto the Eco server and started taking the piss using the voting function. I was given a 1.7 ban because I accused another member of the community of being a terrorist.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel my ban was a bit harsh I feel that I could have been spoken to and given a warning. I have been a member of this community and I am not disputing that the ban wasn't necessary by any means but I did apologize to the member of staff. I thought I was having banter but they decided they did not think this was funny. I have been a member of this community for a long time and it saddens me that I have been reduced to filling out a ban appeal as I feel this could have been dealt with I am a very reasonable guy if I was given a warning I would have stopped but there was no warning just a straight ban. I am not making excuses for my behaviour by any means if I am unbanned i am positive this would not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back