What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Saul Goodman - 23/11/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul Goodman

Server 1 Enthusiast
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Saul

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
22/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
CC Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Abusing Tags

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Essentially I was banned from Teamspeak for being a dafty, I had a second identity in which had the group leader tag from when I was a group leader and gave loads of group tags to one person in jest. It was late at night at the time and I disconnected to gan off to kip as soon as it happened. So long story short I gave someone a mad amount of gang tags for absolutely no reason.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to be unbanned from Teamspeak as the server is a platform I will need to use to talk and communicate with other people, I apologise for my actions and it will look to take it far more seriously going forward due to it being a rule and daft thing to do really. Additionally I would like to point out that this was clearly not malicious in any shape or form due which can be proven by the fact of having higher teamspeak permission tags. Something stupid and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saul Goodman for someone who is ex staff I do not understand why you felt you could get away with such a thing ?

Can you explain why you was banned off teamspeak then decided to log in and abuse this tag on another identity, being a dafty isn't enough information for me.

Just to clarify I wasn't banned off Teamspeak prior to this @Wilco - I was banned for this and that was that, I was on Teamspeak with both identities. I never at one moment I felt like "Oooh, this would be something that would I would never get caught doing" or at least along those lines. I just didn't put 2 and 2 together and went ahead with it anyway. The reason I got banned was for giving Lacey all the gangs tags on the server which obviously I just assumed was harmless due to it having being done before and it not being flagged like this.

@Saul Goodman many people have been banned for the same thing in the past... it really ends only one way, Its an abuse of trust.

I will unban you if you provide me with your main teamspeak ID but you should know better! and i do not expect a similar appeal about you again.

@Saul Goodman many people have been banned for the same thing in the past... it really ends only one way, Its an abuse of trust.

I will unban you if you provide me with your main teamspeak ID but you should know better! and i do not expect a similar appeal about you again.
Alright, I will message you my main TS ID now. @Wilco

Edit: You are unreachable; = x+772uem3VMX841sLedIotpO8X4=

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back