What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Scott - Shiro is noticed - 05/22/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Scott

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:74804144

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
No idea - It does not say.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I do not know why I was banned, In my last appeal (which I could not reply too due to internet issues) there was something about me killing someone who was robbing my heli.

Why should we unban you ?
I do not believe I have broken any rules but if I have I am truly sorry about breaking them and will ensure if unbanned to never break the rules again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I now remember this incident but can honestly say that I am very sorry that I broke the rules, I should have roleplayed the situation but I panicked and shot the player, I would not purposefully break the rules to this server and I am happy to compensate in any way I can towards the man.

RDM is random death match, killing someone for no reason or without role playing a situation and just shooting someone, you may shoot another player when you:

1) Ask them to drop the weapon and not too turn towards you and they do anyway,

2) if you see a friend being robbed and you go to stop the robber, tell him not too try anything and to leave your friend and he try's to get around it and shoot you.

3) in a gang war.

4) if you see someone running towards you yelling for you to drop the gun and lay down, and you can get in cover and then(when they shoot) you shoot back.

These are only a few situations I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im curious why just as he begins to lock pick the heli you shoot, seem like you were just waiting for it to happen not panicking  

No I was ahead of my friends who were coming to me, so I had gone on top of the silo so I could see around. Then I saw him robbing and panicked (shot him). I truly am sorry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back