What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Selsig - 08/05/2017 (Unbanned 10/08/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selsig

In-game Name
FA. Selsig

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Masis

Reason given for your ban.
9.2.2 ,9.2.4

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I entered an active gunfight as a medic and proceeded to revive someone as I was getting told to stop but carried on reviving then left the area. That then to me breaking 2 rules that are
(9.2.2) If attending to a crime scene, consult with the nearest police officer. If all the police are dead and there are gang members or rebels present and they shout out "LEAVE THE AREA" or words to that effect, then please accept that request and leave the area asap.
(9.2.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned as what I did was an honest mistake and wouldn't have been caused if I actually took time to carefully read through the handbook and the rules. I was really unaware of what I was doing and I'm truly sorry for that. Now that I've been kicked from the NHS and if this does continue to get me unbanned nothing like this will ever happen again and when entering a whitelisted faction ill be sure to look through the handbook carefully to make sure nothing like this happens again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

what I did was an honest mistake
So just a happy co-incidence you were both in the same gang then?

if I actually took time to carefully read through the handbook and the rules.
I don't accept this as an excuse from somebody who has been here for 6 months, frankly everytime you join the server you get this message:

d561d16fb44c8df55608b6bed387c84d.png

For someone who has been here for that length of time and has been both a Police Officer and NHS Medic, who both state the combat reviving rule in their handbooks, as well as the directive to read the rules everytime you connect to the server, that isn't a compelling reason to unban you. It shows a disregard for the server rules if it is indeed the case.

So can you please explain both the rules you quoted in your original appeal.

I understand that were in the same gang just wanted to help him as were good friends. I now after being reported to a CMO then being banned I think of my self as an idiot every time for going through with it and regret not thinking to ask the police if it was safe for me to you see when I was a police officer I new my ground properly as I was playing everyday. I've now been removed from the NHS as a further I will never be breaking rules like this ever again. 

9.2.2 For example when attending an active gunfight a rebel or a cop shout at you to leave the area or something similar you should leave the area until it is safe.

9.2.4 For example a medic run into an active gun fight and starts reviving a rebel this is combat reviving unless its been 5 minutes with out gun fire. This would not count for rebels/civs

I'm really and I mean really sorry for what I have done and I hope you can see this and I promise to never breach a rule like this or any rule again.

Have you fully read through the server rules?

Yes @CC Aiden

There was also one thing I didn't understand as well before all this happened is that SGT Vinny reported me to the NHS and then they removed me without telling me and then I get reported by different officer. It was kinda confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wel you broke server rules, So staff team deals with the server rules, And NHS command deals with punishment in the NHS.  
As you was on a NHS patrol, Also the fact that combat reviving is a serious offence. 

What would you do next time if this situation occurs? 

I would make sure its clear by asking through the pol to nhs chat at the area. If I am requested to leave or not attend the situation I will listen and do so. I'm really sorry for what I have done and extremely appreciate having a chance to prove myself and show that this was a once and only incident.

Are we ready to follow the rules? I don't want any more issues like this to happen again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back