What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SGT Koala Bear (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala Bear

In-game Name
SGT Koala Bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/26/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
arrogantbread

Reason given for your ban.
glitching

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i was banned on the basis of me glitching into the prison to see the work that had been made in the newest update

Why should we unban you.
firstly i would like to say that when this was going on arrogant bread came into my patrol channel and as soon as he highlighted what i was doing i removed myself from the prison and apologized instantly i have been part of this community since 2014 and its been one hell of a journey from roleplaying as a rebel to roleplaying as a police officer i have met some fantastic people and made some amazing friends and i cant bare to think of throwing it all way i think of myself as a loyal member and an honest one as i have ever been reported or banned until now and i understand what i have done is wrong and very foolish and i have been given the correct punishment for my actions all i can do is write my unban appeal and hope that which ever admin it maybe that takes their time out of their day to review this give me a second and last chance to carry on my amazing journey on Altislife.co.uk i also apologise for all your time that i have wasted and without this community i will be lost.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Being in the community for a while, what were you thinking? You "glitched" into the prison. 

This is a serious RP community... 

i totally understand crumble and im 100% sorry for what i did and looking back at how foolish i was by risking everything that i have achieved in this community i understand your point i was soooo foolish and this has taught me ever to be as foolish again and i would like o thank arrogant bread for teaching me the hard way  

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen what you are capable of.. Which is why I'm disappointed. You're a whitelisted member of our community you should know better. 

Please go over the rules again and quote the rule you broke.

2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

I suggest you start to think before you act. 

Refresh yourself with the rules as this will be your FINAL chance here!

@Axolotl same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back