What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SGT Max Conway - 12/02/18 (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

In-game Name
SGT Max Conway

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Samatlewis

Reason given for your ban.
Gliching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for especially moving my mouse in a way to avoid rounds at for being shot at me which is classed as DPI-ing. That can be seen as a form of glitching (2.4) as your using it in a way to get an advantage over other players to avoid rounders which are coming towards you from seeing the video I do see how he thinks. I was doing it from his perspective as i said in the report i had yellow chain i can get massive drops and could last a min or 2 or even last up to an hour. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4rpKS81-N07bwufOCHxZDK6694ZbwrS/view?usp=sharing)

Why should we unban you ?
i joined the community in July of 2015 i have put a grate deal of time it to the and i understood that what i was supposed of doing that happen and is braking sever rules. And i truly apologise for the situation that i created and it will not happen again. i love this sever it is one of the best ARMA 3 Communities I have been apart of would be a shame if i could is i could not play here any more i have not broken any server rules before. i have had a grate time here and hope to keep it going on for longer if i could have another chance to redeem myself to show that i don't break server rules or not intentionally. I'm sorry to anyone in the community who was affected by this and i hope to put this behind me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back