What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SGT Spoon - 17/10/17 (Unbanned 25/10/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooN

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
PC Spoon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
RDM in a Blue Zone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason was banned for RDM in a Blue Zone is because I tased somebody in the bluezone without any type of quality RP along with not giving him any time to react before I tased him. This is a breach of the rule 2.2 which clearly states that i must undertake high quality roleplay before opening fire on somebody.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me from RPUK because i have played on this community now for a year and a half and in all that time this is the only ban that i have ever got, and i think that i do deserve a second chance as i have put 100's of hours into this community and i do not want that to be overshadowed by my stupid mistake that i have made here.

I think that i also should be unbanned because what i did in order to get banned, was a heat of the moment situation. I was annoyed as i was trying to roleplay to an extent with the people who had the hurons as it was a confusing situation and then i had some random guy who i didn't even know was involved in the situation doing actions in my face and kinda being a bit of troll as the actions he was doing had nothing to do with the roleplay at the time. Although this doesn't not excuse me from the actions i did, hopefully it shows why i was not thinking clearly. Through the time it takes this appeal to be processed i will do my very best to make sure that these actions do not reaccure in the future, and that if this situation next time does happen i deal with the man in a more suitable way without resolving to using my taser without some sort of good RP. I had recently taken a brake from playing on RPUK to go away with family and i guess that i hadn't got back into the swing of things when i was out on patrol. I would like to apologize to that man that i tased and try and resolve this in teamspeak with him and make sure he is happy with this if i am unbanned.

Hopefully you can now see some of the reasoning behind why i did what i did and also see that i am very apologetic for what i did and build on this experience to not do this again and become as good as an RPUK member that i can be.

-Thanks for reading

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

if this situation next time does happen i deal with the man in a more suitable way without resolving to using my taser without some sort of good RP
Can you tell me, how will you deal with this man next time? 

Next time I will keep my cool more and deal with the situation more professionally. Although I did warn him earlier that if he returned, he would be tased, I will re-initiate but firstly, I would ask him to simply leave. As you could tell from the video a lot of people were talking, and I personally felt that the person I tased was somewhat trolling? So I wanted to remove him quickly from the situation.

Like I said, if something similar occurs once more i shall simply ask them to leave, and if that fails I shall use the necessary force in order to solve the situation. In short I shall not jump the gun so to speak and will not take unnecessary actions.

I completely understand the rules I broke, RDM. Although I do think the use of a taser was overkill, however it was the heat of the moment, one of those things that you can't explain or understand unless you were involved.

Sorry I’ve edited my post, I feel like I need to clarify. 
By trolling I didn’t mean rule breaking. I just meant he was clearly attempting to disrupt the RP situation that was occurring by being a nuisance , which was clear due to the fact that I had already told him that if he returned he would be tased and removed from the police station, and he decided to return. 
I do understand completely that it isn’t an ‘eye for an eye’ situation and that isn’t acceptable on the server, and I honestly didn’t intend that to be the case and I realised I didn’t word it correctly / give the correct impression across but I wanted to clarify! 

As I said, I in no way think that breaking a rule is acceptable, regardless of whether
 or not the other person has. But in this case I didn’t mean they were trolling in terms of rule breaking more trying to be annoying. 

Last edited by a moderator:
wel it seems the people that was in the rp session with you, Also were not agreeing on the action you took. 
As they filled in a pcc, Was that guy really that annoying you had to taze him ? 

Firstly I’d like to just say that the guy that PCC’d me only came to situation half way through. He wasn’t aware of what the guy was doing, wasn’t aware that he was simply following me around asking for money etc and didn’t know I had already told the guy that if he returned he would be tased. 
Now only one person seemed upset with it, it’s again something that isn’t annoying unless it’s targeted towards you. If I was in the guy who had reported me shoes I would have laughed if he was bugging the officer. But when it’s you, and you’ve warned him, it isn’t funny. 
I actually believe that the video provided only gives half a story. 
I also think that part of the reason I was reported was due to me being in an AR uniform and AR having a bad rep etc. 
I have never once seen anyone complain about me tasing in a bluezone before. And I equally don’t see this as RDM, I do see it as potentially poor as I could’ve dealt with it differently, but like I said he was warned. 

If you look at the video i’m trying to RP with the guys there and this guy is doing push ups. I tell him to leave and he begins a ninja dance. This in my eyes is attempting to annoy and disrupt what was happening. But like I said I do understand why I was banned to an extent but I do wish the whole situation was clear to staff.

Alright, i have looked into everything. 
And  you are playing here a long time with a clean record. 
this was a mistake from your side, where you could handle it better. 
but i am sure you learned your lesson. 
Enjoy your time. 

UNBANNED 25/10/2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back