What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Significance (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo McIntosh

In-game Name
carlo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think I was banned for ramming another vehicle and trying to lockpick a vehicle in a bluezone.

Why should we unban you.
I believe I should be unbanned due to the fact i was asked by the owner of the vehicle to ram it into the water because it was glitched.I then asked the owner of the vehicle if I could lockpick the vehicle to see if I could try to move it. He gave me complete permission to do so. I feel this was an unfair ban because I given permission by the owner of the vehicle and did not have any negative intentions. I therefore apologize for my wrong doing and really hope this issue can be resolved as I really want to play on the server. As I have to attend work on Monday I hope you can respond this this appeal as soon as possible.Thanks again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's VDM don't do it!

Why were you lockpicking a car in the bluezone?

Well basically let me explain. Me and my friend were driving my friends truck to the bluezone to report an incident in kavala. When we arrived a guy ran up to me and asked me can I ram this vehicle into the water because it was stuck. So me thinking Ill help this guy out and ram the vehicle. I began to try to ram the vehicle. This didnt seem to be working so I asked the guy for the keys to the vehicle to see if I could move it. He said he didn't have the keys because it was his friends who had died. SO i said Im just going to try to lokcpick it to see if I can move it.He said ok so I began lock picking. Moments later I was banned.

I realize this was very idiotic trying to hep a stranger. But I can promise you I had no negative intentions of stealing the vehicle, neither breaking the rules. Therefore I am sincerely sorry and will make sure this wont happen again.

Also one quick thing, after the ban the server soon restarted and I was able to connect to the server.  Im not to sure if this was a bug or what really happened. However I could only connect that one time and when I logged out I could not reconnect to any of the servers.

Refresh yourself on the rules and explain the safezone rule.

The safezone rule is a rule that is put in place to provide safety and to protect peoples property(from people lockpicking vehicles or stealing) in places such as Kavala. It is extremely important to the server because if this rule was not put in place Cities and garages would be packed with people stealing vehicles killing each other and just generally causing overall chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back