What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SixSeven - 19/09/18

SixSeven

In-game Name
SixSeven

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/05/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Worst

Reason given for your ban.
Restrain Glitching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Im not sure this was 2 years ago but i can remember briefly i was new to the server and i did something wrong i was restrained and put into a hunter but for some reason i got the option to jump out the hunter which i did not knowing what would happen i didnt under stand the rules back then and i got permed by the admin cop since i did it two times in a row.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i have read through the rules a lot of times so i wont break any rules and in 2016 i didn't know what role play was but now over the past 2 years i have gain experience and gained over 2k hours and i understand role play and i wont break a rule like that again on this server even if it was 2 years ago. I apologise for glitching somehow and i will never do it again and i would love to become a member of this great community. Thanks and im sorry for glitching in the cuffs

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you somehow did not knowingly use the option to get out but then also did it twice in a row? That is certainly very odd indeed... are you sure this statement of yours is actually correct? Have a read through it again and make sure you are not trying to lie to us or somehow paint a picture of how innocent you are and that it is somehow not something to meant to do whatsoever and didn't at the time oo lets say have a giggle at the officers as you attempt to troll them? Hmm.

I promise I’m not lieing this was 2 years ago and for some odd reason I could scroll and eject the guy said I locked the hunter so don’t eject again I think but I still did like a idiot because I didn’t know any of the rules and I was doing it for a joke not thinking I could get a perm neither any ban since ibhad the option to eject I though I can carry on doing it

I’m not trying to make my self innocent I mad e mistake by ejecting like a idiot and ask do get a second chance to play on this server

After some digging done by staff and having a look myself you do not appear to be someone we want here considering it seems you enjoy hopping from community to community to cause trouble. Don't want to see you again here for six months and after that period of time has passed you may attempt a perm-appeal.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Back