What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Slave (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave

In-game Name
Slave

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/24/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVind

Reason given for your ban.
Racism

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I said the words "Fuck off Piggies" or something along the lines, and then I was reported as the cop I called a piggie thought I said "paki" and on reviewing the materiel, it is a discrepancy between what it sounded like and what I actually said. I am sorry if I hurt anyone with what it sounded like, as I said piggies but perhaps the talking, and arma's sound made it sound different.

Why should we unban you.
Because I wasn't racist, it just sounded like it due to the game/people talking?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
No way you said Piggies in the video., I can't really hear though. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe a second and a third set of ears can confirm 

@Thesoldier @Gregory

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Skype with my mates, they may be able to confirm it was actually what I said

I do hear that word as well instead of the "piggies", but ill leave it to you @Crumble as your dealing with it :)  Good luck

I don't hear piggies that's for sure. It's kinda muffled but I don't hear piggies or paki.

honestly though they're just driving and you just say fuck off piggies. More shit hobo role play in my opinion and borderline trolling.

I hope it's ok if I post, I was the aforementioned person on skype with him. I don't think he really remembers this but I do because I remember asking if he was getting arrested afterwards.

What he said I think was "fuck off cops."

I believe you just felt the need to abuse the police.

I don't want to see you here again for this.

Unbanned for a final chance. 

28/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back