What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Slednex - 06/28/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slednex

In-game Name
Mattis

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
When i was banned i had just bought arma 3 and roleplay.co.uk was one of the first servers i had joined. I had no idea what Roleplay was back then. I was banned around 2 years ago and since then i have been playing so much altis life roleplay and i can with confidence say now that i know altis life extremely well. I would like to start to play on this server again and i will read the rules and follow the rules. But i was banned for metagaming and back then i had no idea what that even meant. I am able to roleplay now and i fully understand all the RP rules. I'm terribly sorry for what happend back then but i confess that i had just bought arma 3 back then and i wish to make it up. I have been playing altis life for almost a 1,5 year straight now and i want to start playing on roleplay.co.uk

Why should we unban you ?
Because i have gone through all the roleplay.co.uk rules and i understand them. I have been thinking about my previous mistakes and i'm confident none of it will be repeated. I played alot of arma 3 and altis life roleplay and i have so much more experience since last time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Metagaming breaking the roleplay. Forexample a character in the game is not supposed to know things that the player knows. So if you break metagaming then you are forexample saying someones name in local chat or voice without them even saying it to you. Therefore you are using the knowledge that you as a player know and not the character because the character doesnt automaticly know someones name. So basicly metagaming is knowing something that your character doesn't know. And if you use forexample something someone said in out of character (OOC) chat in the roleplaying you are breaking RP too (metagaming)

I'm gonna assume by identifying someone you mean how i can find their name and who they are? The way i find out who someone is is ask what their name is. I don't know what their name is any other way. Obviously theres a tag on top of their head but its roleplay so you have to kind of act like you don't know anyones name untill otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back