What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sloppy_SOS - 13/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Ling

In-game Name
Sloppy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
22/02/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know why i was banned and i take full responsability from this ban. So i was flying a RAF jet around a situation to help my freinds scout for police. I looked away from my PC for 5 seconds and the jet was flying down towards Matt helicopter and it collided with the helicopter i didnt have enought time to react in time and there was a huge explosion everywhere i know i messed up and i will take full blame for this situation

Why should we unban you ?
I am a good role player for this community i have made good friends and miss memorises role playing with the community itself. BY giving me a second chance i can prove my self to the staff and myself to pay more attention to the community and the rules you made for the community. i really like the server a lot i almost play for so many hours on this server, I know the rules and i am stupid that i did not wait a little longer so i could explain why I needed to go. I was already in a hurry because i needed to pick up my little daughter. i know very well that if i just waited longer and just roleplayed it this would not happen.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@Slopy_921 Could you quote the rule(s) that you've broken and explain why they exist?
Why would you put yourself in a risky situation that might take a while (like a gunfight) when you know you have to leave very shortly?

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Nobody enjoys being VDmed and rammed consistency it pisses people off and ruins there RP and there experence on the server this rule is obvious and the most obvious rule in any Rp server 

I knew i shoudnt of got involved in the situation it was riskey for me to fly that low to blow up a helicopter i understand why these rules are in place and i take full responability @Kempi Anderson

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kempi Anderson The Wilco thing was a troll i made on my friends i apologise for wasting anyone's time and my friends didn't like the troll they made turned out they wasted staff time and i was sorry for that. I truly apologise for them actions 

The VDM case was tottaly unexpected i didnt mean to ram anyone this happend out of the blue. i know the rules well and this was unexpected. i was shocked myself when this happend. Like i said i appologise to the staff members that was affected in this situation and the 1st situation

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back